The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 Oz Open Nadal Out)

I cut it off when Fed ended up down match point in the tie break. He had already saved 3. I didn't think he had another 1 in the tank.

Damn Fed withdrew. He could have let Stan have it yesterday lol. His win/loss to Stan is way more favorable than taking another loss to Novak. He's only up 1 now smh.

Credit to Andy though... he was at home, playing MarioKart and probably not thinking about tennis... then got the call, agreed to play and drove himself to the O2.  Classy gesture, IMO.  In fact, Andy, Mac, Henman & Cash all didn't receive any money for the last-min exo.

Elsewhere... 
nerd.gif

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?p=8870278

Last edited:
Something like that... he had a 5yr deal with Adi... that ended and now we're here.  Getting the same sort of money from UA.  Will be getting his own apparel line & kicks.  Don't think UA has the kicks ready yet, so he'll be wearing Adi in the meantime... till summer '15, I think.  He'll also be getting his new Andy '77 logo.  

1) Can't wait for the Oz.

2) Domi....I just can't....goodness gracious.

3) I am interested to see what kind of kicks UA comes out with for Murray.

Serena and Halep are skipping Brisbane apparently. It starts tomorrow and I didn't see their names anywhere in the draw. Sharapova & Ivanovic are the top seeds.

Simona's in Shenzhen right now, but dunno what's next for her.  Serena's playing the Hopman Cup with Isner.

This is cool.

winning second set 6-3 and the third 6-0. How many are going to start drinking espresso mid match now?

All the talk of his new work ethic and commitment. How he was going to be part of the group that brings in the new generation to 2015. And he gets thumped. 0-6; 4-6.

I mean sure Kei is coming off a hell of a year and is #5 in the world. But still...Get bageled your first set after all that training?

I mean :42 second mark. Kind of return is that? Sure you're down 0-5 2 set points. But common.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom