The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 Oz Open Nadal Out)

Why is the heat policy only for the women? They don't care about the men? We feel the heat too.

The WTA and ATP are seperate organizations with their own rules. Blame the ATP for not having precautions in place in the event of extreme heat.

Last edited:
The record number of retirements from last week should hopefully be enough to convince the ATP that a rule needs to be in place by 2016's US Open.

Let's go, Halepeno! Not sure how much she has left in the tank, though...

72 UFEs.
sick.gif

I think Vika's gonna win in straight sets.

Last edited:
BoomBoom kept her in this... what an ugly match.  

On form, Vika's the fav... but it'll also depend on Simona's recovery... from whatever her quad issue is. 

Halep stays hurt or injured. Vika should win but her stamina hasn't been great all year.

Yeah, she gained a bit of weight when she was out injured... pretty much all of 2014.  She'll need more matches to get back into better playing-shape.  

Kev playing so well. 

Murray is playing horribly now. No answers at all to Kev's playing.

Kev just needs to close this out in 3.

I feel like underdogs have been putting up a fight every match I watched (not to say I've watched a lot)

This dude Murray is playing has a monster of a forehand.

What a match! I enjoyed every second of it. If Anderson can utilize his drop shots a little more he would be so much more of a threat. Great effort by both players. On to the next!

Back
Top Bottom