The Official The-Dream "Love King" Album Discussion Thread

From everything I've heard so far off this, this is sounding like his worst project.  I hope he proves me DEAD wrong, but this ++% does not sound too promising right now...
grin.gif

"Make Up Bag" is probably the worst song he's ever made...

Album needs to hurry up and leak so we can officially talk about it.

NOW LET THE WATER FALL, ABYSS!

Originally Posted by Ween H4ed

Whatever happened to #LOVESESSIONS ??
I was just thinking the same thing.
The album comes out in a little over a week, I woulda thought they wouldve dropped it by now to "build some hype".
If it doesn't come out this week then it isn't coming out.
I don't think it's coming out, though...

Dream is my favorite RnB artist. I used to listen to Donell Jones, Jon B., Ginuine, but it really slacked off, so glad Dream is carrying the torch. imo of course.

I skimmed through this album at work a while back, I don't really care much for it. But then again, I'm not the biggest fan of Dream to begin with. Nothing really grabs my attention.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

From everything I've heard so far off this, this is sounding like his worst project.

lol.

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

i just can't see this album as good as the first 2 from what we've heard so far..

lol.

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

This is the same thing we got two albums ago. More snapping noises and crap. The guy has not grown at all as a artist for himself.
LOL.

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

^ Selita Ebanks, Vicky Secret model & she was engaged to Nick Cannon.
Oooo yea and she was on The Apprentice she is bad  
pimp.gif

I really cannot wait till ya'll hear this so the judging an entire album off two singles and a tracklist stops.

Then again, the forces of NTocracy won't let this album be great, anyway.

"WHY'S IT NOT BETTER THAT LOVE/HATE?!"

ILLY, just hit me with the damn album.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

nezwgk.jpg

I [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]said[/color] I HOPED I was proven DEAD wrong...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

I really cannot wait till ya'll hear this so the judging an entire album off two singles and a tracklist stops.

As I said above, I've been skimming through this album for the past few weeks and it's pretty much crap. I'm not really supposed to be saying that, but I can't lie *Kanye shrug*

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

As I said above, I've been skimming through this album for the past few weeks and it's pretty much crap. I'm not really supposed to be saying that, but I can't lie *Kanye shrug*

Do you listen to music or do you just skim thru it?

Originally Posted by yungdeadmike

Dream is my favorite RnB artist. I used to listen to Donell Jones, Jon B., Ginuine, but it really slacked off, so glad Dream is carrying the torch. imo of course.

Your whole post baffles me

Do you listen to music or do you just skim thru it?
Do you ask legitimate questions or do you just quote Hov lyrics?
When I say "skim" I mean I'll listen to a few tracks at a time in no particular order. Sorry, it's not that great of an album. Music is subjective, if you enjoy it then do you man, I'm only one opinion.

I'm only one opinion.

Right.

You also discredit Lupe for making hits so your opinion is worth about as much as a lesbian with no tongue.

*Plays Febraury Love for the 93284593249239824th time*

Sidebar: "February Love" might be the new "Fancy." Not gonna say it tops "Fancy" but it damn sure comes close. Can't wait till ya'll hear it.

lupe's version of nothing no u is wack... dream probably hasnt grown as an artist... but for the type of music he makes it doesnt really matter...

I seriously can't take this anymore...
smh.gif
smh.gif

Somebody please hook it up/hit my inbox when they know what's good...
nerd.gif

I'm copping regardless.

Originally Posted by ZSong

::

I just need "Abyss" off the strength of the title alone

::

"Abyss" is like "Nikki Pt. 1.5" with a little bit of "Cry Me A River."

It's so epic.

"Now cry 'til you drown your face, %@%!! I can give a damn how harsh this may, seem."

Back
Top Bottom