the official "thought you was doin it thread"

This thread is quite simple actually. Just discuss a time that you though you were doing it. Nothing wron with talking about the glory stories. When I was 21in summer 07 id just started learning about alchohol and going to parties, clubbing and the strip club. One time I was at the strip club and this stripper wason me real tough. She was bad as hell too (and I'm a sucker for that granulated sugar). She asked me for my number before I left and asked if we could kickit afterwards and I complied. So after the club let out I go to pick her up in the front of the club and its maad dudes there tryin to holler at her but thesecurity was there blocking and I pull up and everybody was just giving me these crazy looks like "what's the young black kid doing with that whitesugar?". She hopped in and told me she wanted to my me breakfast and afterwards... she taught me some thing. 21 was a great age

Im confused. So you WERE doing it? She got into your car and bought you breakfast and the whole thing?

Women simps?

Bet you kissed her all in the mouth too not knowing how many other guys were "doing it" before you
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J23S

Bet you kissed her all in the mouth too not knowing how many other guys were "doing it" before you
sick.gif
laugh.gif

I did. Which is why I "thought" I was doing it. I was a youngin exploring new things. Wouldn't change the experience for nothing. Nah Ididn't think I was hitting it exclusivley. I didn't even mess with her like that. It was just the way it happened and the fact that abucnha dudes wastrrying to get on her that nite

Originally Posted by KingPiff

sick.gif
laugh.gif

I did. Which is why I "thought" I was doing it. I was a youngin exploring new things. Wouldn't change the experience for nothing

sick.gif
nasty mother
00c1546ccc6a51f106557394a993f719ebe2d60.gif
...at least you're honest about it

I thought this thread was about times when you thought you were doing it but you really weren't, is it not? Still,
I can't figure out if OP was doing it for bagging the stripper or not doing it for bagging a stripper.
eyes.gif

Edit: ok, I guess he wasn't doing it after all. Geesh, that was an ordeal!

Originally Posted by KingPiff

sick.gif
laugh.gif

I did. Which is why I "thought" I was doing it. I was a youngin exploring new things. Wouldn't change the experience for nothing
And you were 21? sorry but even at the tender age of 9 I knew better than to kiss strippers
laugh.gif

driving in the rain today. singing trey songz - one love like i was in a music video. slightly hydroplaned and freaked out, like yelled "ohh @%@%"

It can be taken either way. But yea thread is about time u thought u were doing it but u really weren't. My situation can be taken either way

I've had my moments.. one of the finer ones included my shelling out for 2 fifths, 2 zones, and a telly room on prom. I didn't have a date to prom, butthe baddest chick in that thang literally chased my limo as we were leaving that joint.. talk about ego boost
grin.gif
. We proceeded onward to the telly with myclose friends and the rest is a beautiful blur
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ikari XD

driving in the rain today. singing trey songz - one love like i was in a music video. slightly hydroplaned and freaked out, like yelled "ohh @%@%"

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

I've had my moments.. one of the finer ones included my shelling out for 2 fifths, 2 zones, and a telly room on prom. I didn't have a date to prom, but the baddest chick in that thang literally chased my limo as we were leaving that joint.. talk about ego boost
grin.gif
. We proceeded onward to the telly with my close friends and the rest is a beautiful blur
pimp.gif

Nice

Shorty got too drunk and high to remain conscious though... so yeah, I THOUGHT I was doing it. that night was still piffery though
grin.gif

KingPiff wrote:
This thread is quite simple actually. Just discuss a time that you though you were doing it. Nothing wron with talking about the glory stories. When I was 21 in summer 07 id just started learning about alchohol and going to parties, clubbing and the strip club. One time I was at the strip club and this stripper was on me real tough. She was bad as hell too (and I'm a sucker for that granulated sugar). She asked me for my number before I left and asked if we could kick it afterwards and I complied. So after the club let out I go to pick her up in the front of the club and its maad dudes there tryin to holler at her but the security was there blocking and I pull up and everybody was just giving me these crazy looks like "what's the young black kid doing with that white sugar?". She hopped in and told me she wanted to my me breakfast and afterwards... she taught me some thing. 21 was a great age
You are aware that some strippers chose a new person for such activities almost every night are you not?

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

KingPiff wrote:
This thread is quite simple actually. Just discuss a time that you though you were doing it. Nothing wron with talking about the glory stories. When I was 21 in summer 07 id just started learning about alchohol and going to parties, clubbing and the strip club. One time I was at the strip club and this stripper was on me real tough. She was bad as hell too (and I'm a sucker for that granulated sugar). She asked me for my number before I left and asked if we could kick it afterwards and I complied. So after the club let out I go to pick her up in the front of the club and its maad dudes there tryin to holler at her but the security was there blocking and I pull up and everybody was just giving me these crazy looks like "what's the young black kid doing with that white sugar?". She hopped in and told me she wanted to my me breakfast and afterwards... she taught me some thing. 21 was a great age
You are aware that some strippers chose a new person for such activities almost every night are you not?

You gotta read what I typed. This thread is about when you "thought" u were doing it. On Side note,I swear nters have an undying hate for strippers

KingPiff wrote:

^^^^^^^ THIS

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

KingPiff wrote:

^^^^^^^ THIS

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

mad people seem to be missing the point of the thread.

Originally Posted by ikari XD

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

At a bar at a bday party for one of my friends. Was talkin to this chick from where the party started off at my friends apt. She was touchin me and everythingyou know giving me all the right signals. Go from bar to bar dancing, flirting, all that. I was thinking damn son, I'm in there like swimwear tonight. Sowe dancin whatever, kissin and all that on the dance floor and she was like, do you have a gf or anything? Cause I guess she thought I was with one of theother girls at the party before. So I was like nah blah blah that was just my friend so I'm free and we can do whatever you like. You know some corny linethat sounded smooth mixed with alcohol. So after all this dancing, I had to pee real bad. So I told her I was goin. I pissed, went to the bar to get anotherdrink, talked to a few people I haven't seen in a while. Had that feeling like I was 100% gonna smash later that night, with a blonde no less (would'vebeen my first blonde at the time). I come back to the dancefloor and shorty is being tongued down by some 6'9" Lexington Steele lookin dude. Icouldn't believe it. I remember dude watching us kiss before hand too. He just swept in there with the interception. I was dumb salty after that.

Back
Top Bottom