The Official True Blood Season 5 Thread: First Episode Sunday, June 10th

Thanks. Is he leaving due to creative differences?

That's not what I read. He said that running the show takes up a crazy amount of his time and he wants to have the freedom to do other things. I believe he's still going to be affiliated with the show and will consult, but is no longer going to be the main guy running things.

Thanks. Is he leaving due to creative differences?

That's not what I read. He said that running the show takes up a crazy amount of his time and he wants to have the freedom to do other things. I believe he's still going to be affiliated with the show and will consult, but is no longer going to be the main guy running things.

im usually weary when i read that a show's original creator, doesn't stick with it. im inclined to believe it won't bode well for next season..but i won't pass judgement until the season is out anyways.

next season should really be the last...

this season kinda muddled through the main story while wrapping up most of the supporting character mainly the ones noone cares about. i mean Alcide's, lafayettes, that soldier and his red head wife and even the sheriff with the fairy mama drama basically had their stories wrapped....they seriously can't have Alcide fight with another pack, or Lafayette being controlled by different ghost, or visions of his dead BF, that whole shifter storyline should be over too.

Right now the storylines for next season should be the whole billith storyline and sookie and warlow, leaving jason and jessica as the shows worst storyline. and even that should be resolved during this war against bill. with the underwhelming deaths of russell and that old pacmaster THEY HAVE to have something simply better up their sleeves, next season i want a string of 4-5 episodes where i have to pick my jaw up the ground, because besides sam and his lady gettin shot, that was the only shocking moment, that and eric easily dispatching russell.. Besides heroes i can't remember a show having a worse season only to be cancelled the next.

im pretty sure if next season isnt the last then it it will be the season after but I cant see it going past two more seasons

I was pleased and surprised that Terry double-tapped that fool.
Also, I want everone's leather jacket on the show.
Of course Eric, Bill, and Russell have fly black leathers, but Jason and Terry are holding their own in that department as well.

LOL @ double tapped

they need to wrap up the series this season before it's legacy gets tarnished even more. Last season was all over the place and not that good.

they need to wrap up the series this season before it's legacy gets tarnished even more. Last season was all over the place and not that good.
This!!!
Man this show has fallen off FAST. I'm honestly looking forward to newsroom more. Anyone know when that premiers????

just finished marathoning this show. A+. I thought it was gonna be some romo twilight ish! great show tho. cant wait for the new eps. Im in love with sookie :wow:

I quit watching after they botched the witch storyline. I think that was season 3 where Tara "died".

Should I come back and start watching again or does it still suck?

I quit watching after they botched the witch storyline. I think that was season 3 where Tara "died".

Should I come back and start watching again or does it still suck?

still sucks...will watch for naked nora and sookie scenes :pimp:

my gf ain't wit it no more. she read all the books...except for the most recently released. said the show doesn't F with the source material anymore. which from what she's told me, is way more interesting. i gotta start watching the newsroom so ill put true blood on the bench for now.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
true blood strays from the source and is mad random and weird, but at least it's funny/interesting.   Most of the story lines at least.  Could care less bout ptsd iraqi cook dude.

Newsroom is one of the worst shows on HBO.  Preachy as hell, even more unrealistic than True Blood the way things go down, and predictable.  It's very not good.

Last edited:
This upcoming season is going to be 10 episodes instead of the usual 12.

The reasons given for dropping 2 episodes  is Anna Paquin's pregnancy and to cut costs.

Might also be a sign that the show is on it's last legs.

:lol: true blood strays from the source and is mad random and weird, but at least it's funny/interesting.  Most of the story lines at least.  Could care less bout ptsd iraqi cook dude.

Newsroom is one of the worst shows on HBO.  Preachy as hell, even more unrealistic than True Blood the way things go down, and predictable.  It's very not good.

don't play with my emotions bro, i've heard nothing but good things! and that trailer looked good. i like serious dramas. im halfway thru House of Cards :pimp:

also true blood had like 3 storylines that should've never existed. the cook and that iraqi voldemort type bs, jesus, and...idk this whole game of thrones vampire bs from last season.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom