The Official True Blood Season 5 Thread: First Episode Sunday, June 10th

On one hand you'd think he fully down with Salome and co. because he devised the plan of bombing the True Blood factories, on the other hand he gives Eric and Nora Godric's blood so that they get snapped out of the trance cause by Lilith's blood.

Didn't happen like that baby paw

*shrugs*
laugh.gif

I thought them fools were seeing Litlith because of what Pam was talking about Nesting behavior.

Anyway they better tie all these loose ends in the finale.

I would drink that blood if I could see Lilith's fine full frontal self. They need to show more muff on this show. They let Spartacus outdo them in the nudity department :smh:.

yea im lost on what the deal is with bill. prolly gonna be some ********

nora :smh: wouldn't even pull out.

the writing on this show def needs to get better. most of the show was filled with pointless side stories that no1 cared about and that literally have nothing to do with the bigger plot. why they can't stick to the books is beyond me...

^
Bill's character sucks. Never liked him. Eric should smack him around the next time he sees him.

yea im lost on what the deal is with bill. prolly gonna be some ********
nora :smh: wouldn't even pull out.
the writing on this show def needs to get better. most of the show was filled with pointless side stories that no1 cared about and that literally have nothing to do with the bigger plot. why they can't stick to the books is beyond me...

THIS. Alcide's, Iraqi Curse, LaFayette's, the whole racism war, did I miss anymore because the side stories were that forgettable.

I think some of ya'll critique True Blood a little too much.

I mean the show already had maenads and in-bred werepanthers, so nothing is a stretch at this point.

LaFayette's side story was needed for him to own the powers, which helped fix Terry's Ifrit business and heal his mental disorder he's had the past 5 seasons, and also helped Sookie find Warlow's contract.

Really?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Russell gonna go out like that?

Anticlimatic ending is anticlimatic

Yeah, I'm guessing that fairy hadouken un-glamoured Jason and while Russell is on that fairy high, Jason hits him with a wooden bullet.
That would be very anticlimactic for the oldest vamp to go out like that but it would make the most sense to leave us hanging and save Warlow for next season.
Still anti-climactic how it went down, but still awesome, in my opinion.

Damn.

Sam hit old broad with the Mortal Kombat-esque fatality.
laugh.gif

Welp.

Thought Bill was really gone for a sec.

Interesting finale.

^^^^Has me rolling:rofl:^^^^^ I thought he was dead, I seen everything else coming and thought warlow would show. But Bill is "Billith" now lol

so the warlow thing? hyping that #$@% up and not even commenting on it in the finale.

so the warlow thing? hyping that #$@% up and not even commenting on it in the finale.
They're breaking into the Vampire Authority, how the hell will Sookie casually bring up Warlow to those that don't already know in that situation?

"Oh hey Bill...before you drink that and I get into a crying fit...you know how I'm like a fairey and stuff? Yeah, that crazy ol' thang. Anyway...so I had Lafayette talk to Gram, what's that? Oh, ummm, Lafayette can talk to spirits now and he charges money as a medium. As I was saying, Gram told Lafayette to tell me to look under her bed. Well, at first I didn't find anything until Jason...huh? Not now? Alright, I'll tell you after we get out of he...huh? You're going to drink that? Have you ever loved me!!!"

Anyway, I'm going to fire up HBOGO and check out this bonus scene.

Back
Top Bottom