The Official True Blood Season 7 Thread - Final Season

Just found out that Pam was the same actress in this movie called Dancibg at the blue iguana ( movie about a strip club) :smokin

Love Pam. Heard about that movie before, need to check it out.

Glad Alan Ball is an EP on Banshee. It's like what the good seasons of True Blood were like without the supernatural stuff.

Glad Alan Ball is an EP on Banshee. It's like what the good seasons of True Blood were like without the supernatural stuff.

Yup I read that too and did the Weebay gif face...

banshee kinda jumped the shark towards the end of this past season. Season 1 was great though

I wish Violet was my bae. Jason's fault her crazy, scorned self will make all their lives hell.

Looks like she had a secret mansion all along.

Sookie gave Bill the monster.
mean.gif

I saw their cars and was like wth. Dudes must be big fans of fast and furious.

so i JUST started watching tonights ep... why the f these "professionals" driving around in rice rockets for? :rofl:

They went bankrupt. Can't spend all that gas money filling up those all black SUVs.

:lol: @ this chick thinking extorting vampires was gonna end well. She made a good point thought a lot of those vampires don't have much to show considering how long they've been around. This dude Bill been running around all this time and his will is still written on parchment.

Figured there was gonna be some cure but I thought it would come from Bill.

Last edited:
so there was only one cure in all the world, no formula no nothing 
mean.gif

and sara just happened get it off the body off the asian lady she killed with her stiletto 
laugh.gif

Damn this thread is on life support. That's how crap this show is even in the last few episodes.

My bae, Violet. Was hard to see what happened to her even though she was a perverse, mean freak.

SMH at this loose girl sookie. Driving in dead alcide's truck to eric who smanged her before to get a cure for bill who she is back to banging again.

Looks like jason is going to swap jessica for bridget.

Damn this thread is on life support. That's how crap this show is even in the last few episodes.

Missed the last couple episodes because I was busy/out of town on Sunday and, honestly, have not been motivated to catch up. I will eventually, but the show barely has my interest anymore.

Wtf am I the only one who feels Jessica don't deserve no damn forgiveness? You can't just do **** like that and get away with it, bullying Andy with their power advantage so he can't get revenge. I honestly hope all the vampires die, no matter how much they lie they have no respect for other species.

Sookeh just being the supernatural thot she is.

Back
Top Bottom