The Official True Blood Season 7 Thread - Final Season

Damn this thread is on life support. That's how crap this show is even in the last few episodes.

My bae, Violet. Was hard to see what happened to her even though she was a perverse, mean freak.

SMH at this loose girl sookie. Driving in dead alcide's truck to eric who smanged her before to get a cure for bill who she is back to banging again.

Looks like jason is going to swap jessica for bridget.
:rofl:
Sookey is a straight Thot
She got no shame
I swear it was times were all the dudes she smanged be in the same room
i just be laughing to myself
It must be in their genes
Cause Jason be getting p out the *** :lol:

Show is trash now. It was a struggle getting into last season, I never bothered to finish it, until a couple months later. Then I watched the first episode of the new season and felt nothing. Haven't checked for it since. It's all about Ray Donovan now and Boardwalk Empire when it comes back.

Show is such trash now, and to top things off they can't even get a proper nude scene for Jessica
mean.gif

I'm excited to finally break up with our collective abusive boyfriend of a show.

I feel battered...

"You still watch True Blood?"

"No...no...this is...ummm...I hit my eye on a doorknob, that's all..."

Did anybody peep how that Thot named sookie
Tried to "invite" Eric in RIGHT after he told her bill was coming to talk to her
Wasn't bill all in her guts last week
Maaaaaaan :smh:

I'm excited to finally break up with our collective abusive boyfriend of a show.

I feel battered...

"You still watch True Blood?"

"No...no...this is...ummm...I hit my eye on a doorknob, that's all..."
laugh.gif

i feel the same way. show has sucked for a while now but its too late to stop watching now 
mean.gif

Show is such trash now, and to top things off they can't even get a proper nude scene for Jessica :smh:

Blame the actress for not wanting to show her nips.

Who is Jessica trying to fool? She's going to get back in Jason's bed whenever it's convenient. Dumb for hoyt to get mad at Jason and punch him and not be mad at her. Was hoping Brigette would get naked this episode.

I find it stupid whenever humans feel so sad about vampires dying. They have lived for hundreds of years, have lived a bunch of lifetimes. Their time has been up. Also consider they probably murdered a fee humans along the way.

Man they should bring back that Indian chick who could transform
She had NO problem showing the goods :lol:
Write her in as a naked ghost or something

All I'm saying is, for the ****show this TB has become....the least they can do is give us is a 1.5-2 series finale.

finale is 65 minutes?!

good riddance :smh:

Last edited:
Yup, that was bad. Someone should really ask the writers if they gave up years ago.

Back
Top Bottom