The official Walking Dead COMIC BOOK thread Vol. I can read pictures so I'm better than you

dude bit him in the junk tho....
eek.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

I really thought he had a chance to survive the way he kept talking after getting that arrow to through the head out the eye. Like yeah I just caught this arrow through the brain but I aint about to let that interrupt my conversation so I'm gonna finish and then start killing yall
laugh.gif

Oh well. Abe got caught slipping.

laugh.gif
@ Carl's reaction to Andrea and Rick. The way he was growing up and after that gunshot wound, son lacks certain filters and a good part of his conscience. Son at times is all logic and reason and no emotion. I'm waiting for the issue he finally breaks down in tears or bursts out in a rage.

I hope Negan dies a crazy *** death for what he did to Glenn. :smh: I didn't think he'd go out like THAT. Negan is evil as hell! Rivaling the Governor so far.

#101 showed some promise for the next coming episodes. Looks like they handled that attack well at the fort. Made it sound easy lol. But who was the guy Andrea has for prisoner from Negan's crew?

what this dude negan did to glen :wow: :smh: i gotta catch up with the comic. havent read any since carl lost this eye. :smh:

Welp, definitely just spoiled Glen's fate for myself. Lesson learned, dont read things on NT when you're behind on the story. I'm also still back when Carl lost his eye.

Do you guys have all the issues? 
I have issues 25 thru 101 and the first 4 graphic novels.  I also have a couple reprints of issue 1.  

Have ya'll read that issue where it's in color and had the Governor from the future in it???

I have all the physical omnibus, but also have all the issues online up to date. I'd definitely recommend getting the omnibus

Cut deep to see my man Glen go out like that.
:frown:

just knocked out 1-101 in like 3 days. I dont like the show all that much but the comic is sooooo much more fulfilling

meh.  jesus is a worthy replacement for abe and glenn.

looks like he's coming into play now and something big's planned.

oh snap, completely forgot to bump this thread :rofl:
yeah, they are gonna play along until they get enough rounds for everyone in every community that's under their rule
i can see it now, a huge fight 100+ vs 100+
and of course we'll see a huge horde coming in as well :wow: :evil:
i can see it now...

Last edited:
No one's been killed by a zombie in 17 to 18 issues..  That's kinda nuts how long it's been.  give it another 10 issues to lull readers into a false sense of security, then someone else is gonna get taken out.

P.S. 
Carl is never going to die.  The story is becoming HIS.
That is all.

Just read 103. Damn, I can't wait to see how Negan gets his. Dude is a monster smh.

When does 104 come out? I can't wait :lol: Looks like Rick's got a plan

I'm hoping the twist is that's not even Neagan (or he's not the real boss). Just his right hand man posing as him (and I guess even his own men don't know, they could be playing along). He still doesn't strike me like the guy to be the brains of that gang.

I'm hoping the twist is that's not even Neagan (or he's not the real boss). Just his right hand man posing as him (and I guess even his own men don't know, they could be playing along). He still doesn't strike me like the guy to be the brains of that gang.
Nah, that's Negan.  They seem to be a community of *** holes, just he has the most swag so he = leader.  But he made it clear he could be killed, but then you'd have 100 dudes raining down on you and it would solve nothing.

How long did the governor arc go? I'm guessing Negan will be around for about 15-20 issues no?

is it me or have the comics gotten shorter? I think i read the last one in the space of 5 mins.

Back
Top Bottom