The official Walking Dead COMIC BOOK thread Vol. I can read pictures so I'm better than you

Im currently going through 60 thousand + comics of image archives praying to find a walking dead #1

Carl should have just smacked him hella hard in the back of his head... pretty sure those guys would have killed negan
i know dude (the one jesus was following) doesn't like him

Carl should have just smacked him hella hard in the back of his head... pretty sure those guys would have killed negan
i know dude (the one jesus was following) doesn't like him

The iron victims are the key to taking him down in my eyes. Reason why Carl didn't kill him... story purposes. They have something big going on watch!

Negan's a funny dude, though.

Had me rollin'.:lol:

Negan is hilarious.  He has the best lines in the series so far.  I kinda don't want him to die :-(

what a boring issue.

my guess is carl comes out looking like the fonz, aka mini negan.

Just read 106, Negan about to mess up Carl really good, I think Kirkman about to push the envelope again.

I think Negan is going to iron the other side of carl's face after making him sleep with one of his wives.

Sup brahs.

I've now read every issue of the walking dead.

My jimmies are now unrustleable to comic book readers.

What are some comics that are as good or better then the walking dead?

im so curious what happened to carl this time. im really starting to like his character. what can he be put through next!

Back
Top Bottom