The official Walking Dead COMIC BOOK thread Vol. I can read pictures so I'm better than you

^ I try to find the cbr files when looking online :nerd:

Yeah just read it, what? I guess this will keep it interesting. Glad the new group didn't let Negan out.

new group gonna get killed jumping andrea like that

and what happened to michonne? she not w ezekiel anymore?

new group gonna get killed jumping andrea like that

and what happened to michonne? she not w ezekiel anymore?
that's what i'm saying... if they don't like it they can leave, they hell they doing lurking around like that...what if they freed Negan :x
wonder what kind of noise the zeds be making now... i'm hoping it's a "mimic" type of noise. they sound like the people they just killed, so when one of them are "talking" it sounds like someone is in trouble.

I'm still amazed at how the zombies are able to roam around in herds, I would assume by now their bodies have decayed beyond life lol.
I hope Rick just means he misses traveling and leading the old group and Michonne just left/is okay :frown:
We get two issues next month :smokin then new arc

:wow: at these "talking zombies" Very very interesting story arc right now, puts a whole new meaning to "skin walkers" :nerd:

Yall read the recent issue right?

It's just another group of sickos that are risking being turned by being so nasty :lol:

Last edited:
Yall read the recent issue right?

It's just another group of sickos that are risking being turned by being so nasty :lol:

Wait so they're just wearing zombie skins right? That's what I got from it.

Yeah probably the typical short psychopath arc and then new super baddie after that. The Group is forced to free Negan to help them, blah blah

I'd hate that. Rick's idea of keeping him around is dumb.

Trying to regain the old society is dumb. Plenty of flaws with it, many which was just as inhumane or unjust.

and yeah comic has become too formulaic for my tastes. I've taken breaks in the past to binge read a couple month's worth of material. Wondering what Kirkman could do make things interesting again or at least have me enjoy reading again. Wish he did a spinoff comic instead of a spinoff show so I can see another loner on his own somewhere in the country on his journey.

To me it would have been a good twist if the zombies somehow were communicating with each other

I guess it's just another group Rick and them have to deal with

And so it begins.
Jesus noooo :frown:
Turf wars? lol
Anna has got to die first, thanks a lot Carl
And looks like that new group is coming along fine, can be part of the crew?

Also that preview to Rumble looks sweet, stylish looking comic

Last edited:
yo my main man carl smashed rosita? 
laugh.gif

or was it negan? 
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom