The official Walking Dead COMIC BOOK thread Vol. I can read pictures so I'm better than you

:lol: It was funny reading the last page with what happened to Carl and Negan aint do a damn thing.

Hi guys can anyone tell me where I can download the comic for free? Download not just read. Thanks in advance

inb4 buy it you cheap barstard

oh snap!
i can see this new person becoming a problem too... smh
:rofl: "who dares trespass the sovereign land of -- oh **** Jesus is that you?"

it's getting boring, it might just be time to end it..

kings with pet tigers? really?

negan still a fool though..
laugh.gif

I feel the eggsack same way.

I can't wait for this entire arc to be over with.
I disagree. Ezekial has potential to be a very interesting character and I feel like Kirkman will have him around for a while (the last time a newly introduced character got their own cover was Michonne, and you see how long she's been around). I'm curious who Negan apparently killed on the cover of #111 (for those who haven't seen it yet: http://i.imgur.com/EuESgKC.jpg). 

On a side note, Adlard needs to get his ***** together because his art is getting lazier. 

Last edited:
Yea on issue 109. I thought Maggie was a dude :lol:
And they are dragging this Negan thing for like 10 issues.
Been plotting how to get rid of him for a while.
Rick needs to band Andrea more or die.
Carl take over the book. Have him sleeping with Sophia later on. She dies.
Dude should be one epic leader with all that mess he endured.

this has ALWAYS been my biggest issue with the comic book and its why the show, at times, is better. The pacing on the book sucks and it always has. There are long periods of boring, dialogue packed issues followed by 3 or 4 issues of intense action...followed by more boring, dialogue packed issues. I know that they're trying to develop characters and make people care about what happens to them but they need to pace things better. Especially seeing as this isn't a bi-monthly or weekly book, Nothings happened for months now. :smh: :smh: :smh:

i read the collective paperbacks and this last volume BLOWS. the most interesting thing was carl infiltrating negans camp

i wait months for each volume and this one was :smh:

Last edited:
well at least something finally happened. no way negan does anything dramatic to rick tho.

This is an interesting tidbits from the "Letter Hacks" page:

[table][tr][td]
"Okay, if you're not up on all the Walking Dead news that's spun out of this summer, let's recap: ALL OUT WAR starts in #115. It will run 12 Issues. Those 12 issues will come out from October to April. That's one year of TWD mainlined in 7 months."
[/td][/tr][/table]

Okay, so we're getting TWO issues per month starting in October? Interesting. At least we don't have to wait a whole goddamn year to get rid of this Negan ********.

Last edited:
Interesting issue. Negan is an interesting adversary. If you really think about it, what bad has he really done? He killed Glenn after Rick killed 3 or 4 of his dudes, thats about it really. He's been more than reasonable with Rick. He could have killed Carl but he let him go unharmed. If you look at it, between Rick and Negan, whose realy the bad guy?

Interesting issue. Negan is an interesting adversary. If you really think about it, what bad has he really done? He killed Glenn after Rick killed 3 or 4 of his dudes, thats about it really. He's been more than reasonable with Rick. He could have killed Carl but he let him go unharmed. If you look at it, between Rick and Negan, whose realy the bad guy?

Negan's faults are that he's oppressive and psychopathic. He won't give you food unless you trade him your wife, permanently. He also only seems to be open to reason/bargaining as far as Rick and Carl are concerned and that's only because they impressed him. Everyone else he's homicidal with

Back
Top Bottom