The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the folks that arrived to the party late.

CAPTCHA "like"

coming soon. 

laugh.gif

captcha bot anyone? 

Last edited:
I THINK THE GUYS INTENTIONS WERE TO STEER AS MANY PEOPLE OF COURSE AS POSSIBLE FOR THOSE WHO BIT.

EASY COPS FOR THE REST OF US.

i saw the post and was like alright - he is using GIT so he must know what he is doing.  

then i see the code.  lol.

i hope everyone bites and uses that script.

between this and crappy Add-To-Cart services - they are actually helping by getting people flagged by nike.
Wow.   What people would do to keep others from copping shoes.

Do you guys even know what a mouseOver event is in Javascript?   How would you detect this on millions of mobile phones, tablets, and computers with touch screen monitors?   They don't have mice do they?    Is Nike really willing to exclude millions of these users just to deny the few script users?

I'll test the script this weekend and post back results.  If the mouseOver event is really being detected, it should be easy enough to tweak the code to spoof it. 

[quote name="jdizzle925" url="/t/565593/the-official-write-your-own-bot-rsvp-thread-asking-to-buy-one-restricted-from-thread/4080#post_

I'll test the script this weekend and post back results.  If the mouseOver event is really being detected, it should be easy enough to tweak the code to spoof it. 
[/quote]

Already tested it. It'll work as long as your order get pass along with the rest, You'll be fine. if they decided to pull the unlucky one then it'll get cancel. It's best you put in the mouse though. If you want an explanation to you question you should really call Meg. There are members in here that got cancel due to that script. Whether Nike change their ways or not? i don't know, but it Seem like they got easier. Try reading from page 20.

I THINK THE GUYS INTENTIONS WERE TO STEER AS MANY PEOPLE OF COURSE AS POSSIBLE FOR THOSE WHO BIT.

EASY COPS FOR THE REST OF US.

i saw the post and was like alright - he is using GIT so he must know what he is doing.  

then i see the code.  lol.

i hope everyone bites and uses that script.

between this and crappy Add-To-Cart services - they are actually helping by getting people flagged by nike.

Wow.   What people would do to keep others from copping shoes.

Do you guys even know what a mouseOver event is in Javascript?   How would you detect this on millions of mobile phones, tablets, and computers with touch screen monitors?   They don't have mice do they?    Is Nike really willing to exclude millions of these users just to deny the few script users?

your script will only work for non-mobile user agents.

do not think of it as nike storing serverside data - it is possible to store the information client-side and only transfer needed information of the cart session when the order is submitted.

if you dont understand where the mouse event is lacking - then you are late to the bot party.

Does this still work? I'm trying to figure out how to incorporate it into my current .js , but it's not working out.
Code:
[CODE]// ==UserScript==// @name     _Nike auto-buy shoes(!!!) script// @include  http://store.nike.com/*// @include  https://store.nike.com/*// @require  http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.2/jquery.min.js// @require  https://gist.github.com/raw/2625891/waitForKeyElements.js// @grant    GM_addStyle// ==/UserScript==/*- The @grant directive is needed to work around a design change
    introduced in GM 1.0.   It restores the sandbox.
*/var targetShoeSize  ="10";//-- STEP 1:    Activate size drop-down.
waitForKeyElements ("div.footwear form.add-to-cart-form span.sizeDropdown a.size-dropdown",
    activateSizeDropdown
);function activateSizeDropdown (jNode){
    triggerMouseEvent (jNode[0],"mousedown");//-- Setup step 2.
    waitForKeyElements ("ul.selectBox-dropdown-menu li a:contains('"+ targetShoeSize +"'):visible",
        selectDesiredShoeSize
    );}//-- STEP 2:    Select desired shoe size.function selectDesiredShoeSize (jNode){/*-- Because the selector for this node is vulnerable to false positives,
        we need an additional check here.
    */if($.trim (jNode.text ())=== targetShoeSize){//-- This node needs a triplex event
        triggerMouseEvent (jNode[0],"mouseover");
        triggerMouseEvent (jNode[0],"mousedown");
        triggerMouseEvent (jNode[0],"mouseup");//-- Setup steps 3 and 4.
        waitForKeyElements ("div.footwear form.add-to-cart-form span.sizeDropdown a.selectBox "+"span.selectBox-label:contains('("+ targetShoeSize +")')",
            waitForShoeSizeDisplayAndAddToCart
        );}}//-- STEPS 3 and 4: Wait for shoe size display and add to cart.function waitForShoeSizeDisplayAndAddToCart (jNode){var addToCartButton = $("div.footwear form.add-to-cart-form div.product-selections div.add-to-cart");
    triggerMouseEvent (addToCartButton[0],"click");//-- Setup step 5.
    waitForKeyElements ("div.mini-cart div.cart-item-data a.checkout-button:visible",
        clickTheCheckoutButton
    );}//-- STEP 5:    Click the checkout button.function clickTheCheckoutButton (jNode){
    triggerMouseEvent (jNode[0],"click");//-- All done.  The checkout page should load.}function triggerMouseEvent (node, eventType){var clickEvent = document.createEvent('MouseEvents');
    clickEvent.initEvent (eventType,true,true);
    node.dispatchEvent (clickEvent);}
[/code]
In jQuery or that userscript? I just tested with the scriptish extension in Firefox. All the events are right but the document's names are different. I just edited it quickly and was able to get the click event on the drop down menu to work but that unordered list syntax has me kind of queezy.

Last edited:
so i copied a nikestore j.query script from stackoverflow that was said to work flawlessly and pasted it on tampermonkey which is downloaded as an extension on my chrome browser, enabled the script, but nothing happens when im on a product page on nikestore.com. is there something im missing, im prepared to be flamed so have it if thats something you enjoy, i could care less, just trying to avoid being megged.

Last edited:

so i copied a nikestore j.query script from stackoverflow that was said to work flawlessly and pasted it on tampermonkey which is downloaded as an extension on my chrome browser, enabled the script, but nothing happens when im on a product page on nikestore.com. is there something im missing, im prepared to be flamed so have it if thats something you enjoy, i could care less, just trying to avoid being megged.
that script is old. and stopped working after memorial day or so.

anyway I went through most of the classes and i have the jquery stuff left. is that neccessary to activate size buttons on finishline and the like or am i just not clever enough with js to do it?

also came across this neat site to help those learning how to write

http://jsfiddle.net/

that script is old. and stopped working after memorial day or so.

anyway I went through most of the classes and i have the jquery stuff left. is that neccessary to activate size buttons on finishline and the like or am i just not clever enough with js to do it?

also came across this neat site to help those learning how to write

http://jsfiddle.net/
thanks, should of realized that because the images posted on stackoverflow are from the old nike site, well back to square one i guess.

I discovered that after starting from page 1 like you said 
laugh.gif

I d/l the jquery file but I don't understand what to do with it. It's like 180 pages long. "2) Modify your manifest .json file to also include "jquery.js" - this is the line where your other .js file is referenced.  Remember to comma deliminate."
Im lost too... I just wanna cop some kicks man! 
roll.gif

I discovered that after starting from page 1 like you said :lol: .

I d/l the jquery file but I don't understand what to do with it. It's like 180 pages long. "2) Modify your manifest .json file to also include "jquery.js" - this is the line where your other .js file is referenced.  Remember to comma deliminate."
Im lost too... I just wanna cop some kicks man! :rofl:

Word!

you shouldnt even be in this thread posting.

Can't even ask a question without getting bashed. Im jus ask nikestore twitter or hope I can find an old icysole post cause he always post the p#. I used to see it on the nike.com info section when they tweeted reminders but I'm not seeing it anymore.

Preciate it tho your sarcastic help was very helpful

I don't think hes was sarcastic. Its directly answer so people don't ask same questions over and over. If u put in effort, easy to get info.

youre posting in the wrong thread looking for the product code.

do what many do on this forum and look at all my previous posts. you may find your answer.

youre posting in the wrong thread looking for the product code.

do what many do on this forum and look at all my previous posts. you may find your answer.

I did alil searching online and of course only found the men's product number. But searched your previous post n got the GS. Now if I can find out how to get the GS on my own I will be .001% good as u when it comes to kicks and online. Preciate tho I'm outty wit the dumb questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom