The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My question is...

How do we get the old (TW CW0017) link sniper to work? I know it's old, but I realize that now with the new embedded photos in tweets it's picking up the twit pic link and not the swoosh bit.ly. It doesn't even open it in a new tab after that. Do I need to change something? I'll worry about the actual NDC bot later...

My question is...

How do we get the old (TW CW0017) link sniper to work? I know it's old, but I realize that now with the new embedded photos in tweets it's picking up the twit pic link and not the swoosh bit.ly. It doesn't even open it in a new tab after that. Do I need to change something? I'll worry about the actual NDC bot later...
The problem is that variable defined in the top. You need to open all links in the tweet and not just loop through the tweets with the matched variable name.

this thread was very useful, I appreciate the people who helped but didn't just give the code away. I started from scratch on my own all off this thread and given links. Now I understand why you get so annoyed with the randoms posting the same gimme this or that for 4000 posts.
That being said, I do have a few questions I can't seem to find an answer to.
1. Can i use javascript mouse events or Do i need a jquery library in order to not get flagged?
2. What parts if any of the script using jquery 1.7.2 library are deprecated? (Now that I assume most are using 1.9 or 1.10)
3. Can you point me in a direction of changing the algorithm to improve efficiency?
4. In terms of marketing and resellers: what is the difference between a working 10$ bot and a working $150?(besides the upgraded twitter sniper)
are you paying for the tool bar where you add size and key words? Cause that can be done in the script itself.

I have yet to try this bot but failed manually for RSVP today and refuse to miss another release.
PM me if you feel like helping. I've had a hard time finding good help since all the computer nerds are hating on the sneaker heads blowing up their forums with garbage.

COMPLACENCY KILLS

Failed manually through Nike Dallas. I won four in a row and now nothing. Time for a new account lol.

this thread was very useful, I appreciate the people who helped but didn't just give the code away. I started from scratch on my own all off this thread and given links. Now I understand why you get so annoyed with the randoms posting the same gimme this or that for 4000 posts.
That being said, I do have a few questions I can't seem to find an answer to.
1. Can i use javascript mouse events or Do i need a jquery library in order to not get flagged?
2. What parts if any of the script using jquery 1.7.2 library are deprecated? (Now that I assume most are using 1.9 or 1.10)
3. Can you point me in a direction of changing the algorithm to improve efficiency?
4. In terms of marketing and resellers: what is the difference between a working 10$ bot and a working $150?(besides the upgraded twitter sniper)
are you paying for the tool bar where you add size and key words? Cause that can be done in the script itself.

I have yet to try this bot but failed manually for RSVP today and refuse to miss another release.
PM me if you feel like helping. I've had a hard time finding good help since all the computer nerds are hating on the sneaker heads blowing up their forums with garbage.

COMPLACENCY KILLS
Difference between a 10$ bot and a 150$ bot lol. Thats like asking a Reseller what makes his shoe better than the next reseller.

in some cases it might be the same bot. Its really an impossible question to answer if  you think about it. Only the person testing it will be able to give you an answer. I for one have never spent 150$ on a bot. 

Anyone able to get the scanner to include keywords with quotes like the recent releases?

I tried to "escape" the quotes within the keyword string but it doesn't catch the tweet at all.

if it aint on the nike release calendar then i personally wont be raising an eyebrow.

but in the meantime. time to triple up on the new twitter bot creation :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom