The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frustrated that I can't figure out this script smh. My bot worked perfectly on the old site -.-

You mean the free bot you found, works perfectly fine. Till footlocker update their site, the free update haven't been pass around yet. Now you're stuck cause you have no clue what to do.

Does anyone wanna discuss scripts? I've finished writing one for add cart and auto checkout, but the add cart don't seem to work, but I've done everything that's needed to be done. Just need a small guide.

Last edited:
You mean the free bot you found, works perfectly fine. Till footlocker update their site, the free update haven't been pass around yet. Now you're stuck cause you have no clue what to do.

And that won't happen till the yeezys are securely in route

Does anyone wanna discuss scripts? I've finished writing one for add cart and auto checkout, but the add cart don't seem to work, but I've done everything that's needed to be done. Just need a small guide.

Start by getting a new avatar :smile:

People so thirsty wanna buy my bot teach em how to code it etc. I mean if someone for a lebron 11 code I'm willing to hoook em up with the bot. I need a code bad

i'll trade for the 2k14 code 
laugh.gif

LMFAO, Discuss the fact that you need some help? No guides here buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom