The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
as i read through those above mentioned coding websites, anybody want to summarize what happened with evilside? lebron thread is way too long to read, and icysole just posted about "known" corruption.

You know for sure EC2 will get you banned?

had a guy contact me on twitter after champ pack to tell me his order got cancelled. add to cart and checkout occurred on EC2.

your VPN shows an elastic IP address?

had a guy contact me on twitter after champ pack to tell me his order got cancelled. add to cart and checkout occurred on EC2.

your VPN shows an elastic IP address?
Yeah. I ssh tunnel to it and then forward web traffic through it when I'm at starbucks and ****

ya I worked 12 hours today and im trying to convert my basic add to cart over to the mouse event version....

however my brain is now sleeping....

"you've reached the brain recording for OSR....*that chica is thick*....ooo wait im here....."
laugh.gif

gonna try again tomorrow if I get off work early enough...
Are you gonna post the changes for this script too like u did with the original chrome script? LOL 
laugh.gif

So I am in Automator for my mac and trying to make it so that it can open up nikestore twitter. From there it can click the first link, and add to cart, based off of my mouse movements.

So far I have recorded all of my movements, but when I try to play it back, it keeps saying that Google Chrome will not start. Should I use safari instead? Help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
You know for sure EC2 will get you banned?

This is where nike is dropping the ball. I have a t1.micro instance htat I legitimately use as a VPN for when I'm on open WiFi. They can't discriminate just because my connection came from amazon.

You can absolutely test them with out an actual release. How do you think they were written? 
Yea I feel like it's not an unfair advantage if you know what you are doing.  

I mean its probably a more cost effective strategy for someone in the middle of nowhere on some 5MB to try via aws for some kicks than to upgrade their internet for 50-100 $/month
Let's go over the things that will get your order canceled:
  1. Using the javascript bot.
  2. Using any EC2 instance for ADD-TO-CART **and** CHECK OUT
  3. ... anyone got any others?
Wouldn't checking out on a different ip than you started your cart on throw up a flag?

If they start canceling orders for internet connections being too fast?  that's ridiculous though.  

I have no problem when 1 or 2 uber programmers use bots to cop. But when they corner the market, it kinda sucks.

So I am in Automator for my mac and trying to make it so that it can open up nikestore twitter. From there it can click the first link, and add to cart, based off of my mouse movements.

So far I have recorded all of my movements, but when I try to play it back, it keeps saying that Google Chrome will not start. Should I use safari instead? Help would be greatly appreciated.

you can use safari. you are automating the process so it won't matter what browser you use.

just realize if you are switching - you will need to re-record the automation again.

USING AUTOMATOR WILL BE THE SAFEST METHOD FOR NOT GETTING CANCELLED BUT AT THE SAME TIME IT WILL BE ONE OF THE SLOWEST WAYS TO ADD TO CART.

true. it has its caveats. but if someone wanted a method that would not raise any flags - that would be it. still an advantage over a human.

when yeezys drop, anyone doing it by hand might be shaking. LOL!

You can also increase the speed of the played back session with Automator as well. But if you are dependent on a link being open that wont really help out.

true. it has its caveats. but if someone wanted a method that would not raise any flags - that would be it. still an advantage over a human.

when yeezys drop, anyone doing it by hand might be shaking. LOL!

So true about the shaking...I was shaking at the champ pack. I was so prepare I freaking on the pic instead. Then again the bot didn't even get it on my other comp. gotta practice clicking for the yeezy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom