The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that the gift cards should just be used if you are blacklisted. Like steve said, nike shortened the time, so you need to be quick. 

But first, worry about getting the shoe and then the checkout process. 

Me personally, I use my account, because I already have my info stored, that way the checkout is WAY faster, of course.

what are you talking about.... most of the people in here who write their own scripts have lives, because they sell their services every saturday and make your paycheck for 3 months. 

it does if you are using a proxy to check out.
Your problem is the proxy, not your IP...

Banning on basis of IP is always going to be tough, but not if you are basically screaming at them like HEY LOOK AT ME CHECKING OUT ON A PROXY!

They could totally start storing session IDs in localStorage, though, and track you based on those.

I've never had issues making multiple orders, even shipping to same address. Just gotta use different name and payment info for each order.

paypal visa card, paypal bank account, paypal balance. 3 different payment methods in 1. 
smokin.gif

Your problem is the proxy, not your IP...

Banning on basis of IP is always going to be tough, but not if you are basically screaming at them like HEY LOOK AT ME CHECKING OUT ON A PROXY!

They could totally start storing session IDs in localStorage, though, and track you based on those.

I've never had issues making multiple orders, even shipping to same address. Just gotta use different name and payment info for each order.
if you are making multiple orders, shipping to same addresses and not getting canceled then you are getting lucky.

if you think that using a different name and payment info for each order is enough, then you are sorely mistaken.

i'm sure they also look at your order history and base their decision off that as well.

we all have lives. and these bots enhance the quality of our lives, at the very least with the money we make from doing this.

why would we invest the time/money/patience/stress if it was not worth it to us?

and how would they know that i'm using a proxy?

at the most they would only be able to see that the add to cart and checkout ips are different.

and this is the order that GOT SHIPPED.

if you are making multiple orders, shipping to same addresses and not getting canceled then you are getting lucky.

if you think that using a different name and payment info for each order is enough, then you are sorely mistaken.

i'm sure they also look at your order history and base their decision off that as well.

we all have lives. and these bots enhance the quality of our lives, at the very least with the money we make from doing this.

why would we invest the time/money/patience/stress if it was not worth it to us?
Stop fronting. Stop acting like you know everything. You joined yesterday, and now you are all up in here acting like you wrote the NDC Coppin Bible.

I've already had lengthy discussions with Nike reps about this, and as long as your payment methods, and shipping names are different, then you can ship to the same address. It's 1 pair per CUSTOMER. Not 1 pair per HOUSEHOLD.

YES, IT'S ONE PER A CUSTOMER NOT ONE PER A HOUSEHOLD. INFORMATION STRAIGHT FROM NIKE I.T. AS WELL AS HUNDREDS OF ORDERS TO BACK IT UP.

What really makes a difference is your latency.  This is most dependent on your internet provider.  For me its TWC and I can tell you in my area it doesn't matter how fast or how much money you pay for their "turbo services"  their latency still sucks and most times or not I have struck out just doing things manually.  Even yesterday with a AutoAdd to cart I struck out!

Yeah I have time warner too. I don't have much of an option in my area though.

I guess I was under the impression that when everyone has bots it comes down to Internet speed. This is the first I've heard about latency.

Nikestore.com employees must be benefiting from these canceled pairs because they are making excuses to cancel pairs - including 1 per household.

YES, IT'S ONE PER A CUSTOMER NOT ONE PER A HOUSEHOLD. INFORMATION STRAIGHT FROM NIKE I.T. AS WELL AS HUNDREDS OF ORDERS TO BACK IT UP.

I've been doubling up releases to my crib for over a year and got a pair of db5s intercepted and refunded. I called and tried to fight cause it was manual, they told me I wasn't canceled for suspected bot usage. They cancelled for unauthorized use, whatever the hell that means. Tried asking if they could see the pair was purchased on an ipad using mobile safari but was told they'd get back to me. My first order is still on its way. Looks like they might be trying to enforce 1 per household.

I've been doubling up releases to my crib for over a year and got a pair of db5s intercepted and refunded. I called and tried to fight cause it was manual, they told me I wasn't canceled for suspected bot usage. They cancelled for unauthorized use, whatever the hell that means. Tried asking if they could see the pair was purchased on an ipad using mobile safari but was told they'd get back to me. My first order is still on its way. Looks like they might be trying to enforce 1 per household.
If Nike decided to do that - then they should have indicated this on the insider blog.

And the last time I checked - it is still one per customer.

Not arguing with you about it. I'm just saying - the 1 per customer is what we expected.  But it seem that there is a 1 per household enforcement going on.

Stop fronting. Stop acting like you know everything. You joined yesterday, and now you are all up in here acting like you wrote the NDC Coppin Bible.

I've already had lengthy discussions with Nike reps about this, and as long as your payment methods, and shipping names are different, then you can ship to the same address. It's 1 pair per CUSTOMER. Not 1 pair per HOUSEHOLD.
what am i "fronting" about?

i share info in hopes of gaining information to cut down my own trial/error time with NDC.

if you feel annoyed or threatened by my input, then feel free to simply ignore me.

so please, take your NDC bot pissing contest elsewhere.

if you are using a multi-threaded bot to add multiple pairs and checking out on 1 single device, i believe you may have problems having all of your orders fulfilled.

logically, how can 1 device add to cart more than 1 pair manually? you wake up at 5AM, add to cart, wait a couple minutes, checkout.

by the time you go back its most definitely sold out.

if you are using multiple devices and each device is set up with its own user, ndc account, payment method, but with same shipping addresses, THIS is logically sound.

So can me and my brother get two limited release under our own name but sam billing & dhipping address. I haven't being able to order two of anything lately but just in case for future reference.

So can me and my brother get two limited release under our own name but sam billing & dhipping address. I haven't being able to order two of anything lately but just in case for future reference.

Yes you can I know from experience. You and your bro can order the same item and have it shipped to the same address as long as you use a different payment method. So if your bro uses his credit card and you use yours, the order will go thru. Unless of course they are changing the rules now...

Yes you can I know from experience. You and your bro can order the same item and have it shipped to the same address as long as you use a different payment method. So if your bro uses his credit card and you use yours, the order will go thru. Unless of course they are changing the rules now...

Cool, thanks cause ive been sending it to my gf place. its a lot easier to send it home. It does seem like they're changing the rule.

what am i "fronting" about?

i share info in hopes of gaining information to cut down my own trial/error time with NDC.

if you feel annoyed or threatened by my input, then feel free to simply ignore me.

so please, take your NDC bot pissing contest elsewhere.

if you are using a multi-threaded bot to add multiple pairs and checking out on 1 single device, i believe you may have problems having all of your orders fulfilled.

logically, how can 1 device add to cart more than 1 pair manually? you wake up at 5AM, add to cart, wait a couple minutes, checkout.

by the time you go back its most definitely sold out.

if you are using multiple devices and each device is set up with its own user, ndc account, payment method, but with same shipping addresses, THIS is logically sound.
I never mentioned using one computer to check out multiple orders. I didn't even mention anything about a bot. Ignored.

Last edited:

Its always been this way for me also till this release, I'm still going to do it again in the future just because they haven't stated there is any rule against it.

You two need to stop your mitching, take that stuff to your private inboxes.   People come to this thread for guidance and knowledge.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom