The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
so yall salty dudes with cancelled orders really posted that chick actual info & thought it wouldnt be an issue :lol:

seriously

yall are wild

What do you mean?
They pushed through a cancelled order or reconsidered an intercepted order?

His package sitting at FedEx about to be deliver until Nike intercepted. But he sorted out with Meg.

"Originally Posted by locobans

Meg called me she said they saw my order all the way.

They saw that it wasnt added to cart on my device (i told her i changed devices to my cellphone at checkout) she claims that it was already in my cart when i logged in... FYI folks

Im out

P.s: she sounded sexy [emoji]128526[/emoji]"

What do you mean?
They pushed through a cancelled order or reconsidered an intercepted order?
His package sitting at FedEx about to be deliver until Nike intercepted. But he sorted out with Meg.

"Originally Posted by locobans

Meg called me she said they saw my order all the way.

They saw that it wasnt added to cart on my device (i told her i changed devices to my cellphone at checkout) she claims that it was already in my cart when i logged in... FYI folks

Im out

P.s: she sounded sexy [emoji]128526[/emoji]"
Yea, but you know he still didn't get the shoes right.

I talked to her regarding this cancellation. She said all is does was to send cancellation emails n take calls. She always refer to her IT Team who has all the list of accounts to be cancelled, stating her IT team can track all the events from where the item is added and where it was checkout. She even talked about mouse events.

I talked to her regarding this cancellation. She said all is does was to send cancellation emails n take calls. She always refer to her IT Team who has all the list of accounts to be cancelled, stating her IT team can track all the events from where the item is added and where it was checkout. She even talked about mouse events.
Damnnnnn!   Mouse events and everything....   I have a feeling they might be monitoring this thread.

They've been  tracking mouse events since before db3... That's what the jquery script is for.

It sounds like he tried to BS Meg. But Meg wasn't having it.

Not denying.

Pretty much summarize my convo.

Damnnnnn!   Mouse events and everything....   I have a feeling they might be monitoring this thread.

Whole NT if you ask me.

STILL SEEMS PRETTY RANDOM OR SPOT CHECKING TO ME. A THIRD OF ORDERS CANCELLED BUT 2/3 HAVE ALREADY BEEN DELIVERED OR ARE ON THEIR WAY WITH NO RETURN TO SENDER. SOME JUST GOT SHIPPING INFO WITHIN THE LAST HOUR.

What did she say about mouse events?

Ya think? lol 

roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom