The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just noticed my twitter scanner is no longer working. It keeps opening the link from the last tweet.  Does anyone have a fix?
the code on my pc opens the link, but on my laptop it opens the pic. never got around to transferring the right code over. 

Just noticed my twitter scanner is no longer working. It keeps opening the link from the last tweet.  Does anyone have a fix?

Yeah it is. I just use tweet deck. Even that Is messed up sometimes. On my desktop it came a few second slow and on my laptop it's instant. Then when I'm not waiting for a link they streaming normally. Straight messing with my head.. Would be nice if someone come up with a tweet deck scanner.

Last edited:
Is the layout on Nike.com messed up for anyone else when you go to the site from Google Chrome?

Last edited:

Ok Thanks that worked
Still didnt work for me... And this is on multiple computers.... I dont get it.

indifferent.gif

Try restarting the computer
I've done that. Here is a list of what I've tried.

Cleared cookies and cache.

Cleared browsing history.

Cleared all Chrome privacy settings.

Reset Chrome to default settings.

Disabled javascript then enabled it.

Enabled Chromes auto detect settings for encoding. *This temporarily fixed it but then it started again.

Restarted my machine after doing all of the above.

Uninstalled Chrome and reinstalled it.

I even used CCleaner to try to clear my browsing history.

None of that worked.

What I have done as a temp fix is downloaded a older version of chrome and disabled the automatic updates. This worked but I am looking to fix this and not resort to using a workaround.

If any of you have other ideas or think you know what it is let me know.

we are using tweet deck now guys. freaking google just updated me. forgot to look into turning off auto update. i guess i can give this new thing a try. BTW struck out at NDC manual today lol. figures..

Last edited:

we are using tweet deck now guys. freaking google just updated me. forgot to look into turning off auto update. i guess i can give this new thing a try. BTW strucked out at NDC manual today lol. figures..
Same here... used tweetdeck this morning and struck out. 

Same here... used tweetdeck this morning and struck out. 
 i have 2 decks going. the app and the google one. the google one was hellah late. sh*t never work right on limited shoe. but normal it works perfect. this thing is jinx on my comp. wasn't really trying anyways. already got one from JJ and 225 price tag is pretty out there for me.

Last edited:

well i am not sure if it updated or not i just got online but since i read wht you put i tried this http://www.wikihow.com/Completely-Disable-Google-Chrome-Update  but still i am not to sure if it is to late or not lol i haven't tried copping shoes in at least 3 or 4 weeks sooo strong possibility my shiet doesn't work but i am not sure like i said i dont know if google updated since its automatic 
the new google update is working for everything. just tested it, if you haven't gotten anything for the last couple weeks it's because you're doing something wrong, it's not google.

Last edited:

Does anyone know if that last (summer heat wave) restock was twitter link only? 
they did tweet it on twitter but not sure if it's twitter link online. i didn't get in on that time.

they did tweet it on twitter but not sure if it's twitter link online. i didn't get in on that time.
Yea i know i caught the link from twitter but Im wondering if i wouldve been able to see them without using the link. I want to know if a bot that scans nike website for style codes would pick the shoes up.

the new google update is working for everything. just tested it, if you haven't gotten anything for the last couple weeks it's because you're doing something wrong, it's not google.
noo i meant that i haven't tried copping online for a few weeks the footlocker on the beach usually has everything on deck 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom