The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That means I gotta keep working on my Ninja Fruit game to perfect this iPad shoe copping skill. First, I need to buy an iPad or take the gf iPad. Never find a reason what to do with an iPad but if it gets me shoe I'm in.

That means I gotta keep working on my Ninja Fruit game to perfect this iPad shoe copping skill. First, I need to buy an iPad or take the gf iPad. Never find a reason what to do with an iPad but if it gets me shoe I'm in.

Actually I'd leave the ipad in her hands and let her attempt to cop, you'd be surprised at how much better they are at it. Must be all those hours wasted playing games like candy crush.

Actually I'd leave the ipad in her hands and let her attempt to cop, you'd be surprised at how much better they are at it. Must be all those hours wasted playing games like candy crush.

You read my mind! I was coming back to say this lol. Freaking candy crush! LoL

Lol @ at that video getting hit with page doesn't exist

that crap happened to me before with the hazelnut and black suede @ FTL restock. I had both pair added to cart but when I clicked checked out. It pop up with "unfortunately there's an error with blah blah please call customer service." Every time I refresh the shoe is in cart but it won't let me check out. I had to clear my cache, history, and cookies for it to work. By then the shoe was gone. I can definitely feel his anger.

The pair that was cancelled was added to cart and purchased on an ipad, believe what you want but you act like its hard to believe that an ipad with a streaming twitter client loading up nikes mobile page isn't faster than some genius manually refreshing @nikestore on his desktop waiting for the link and loading up the desktop site.

All it takes is decent hand eye coordination to hit buy,select the size and hit add to cart. It may be a bit difficult for some including me but luckily I have someone in my household thats able to do that quicker than most people can.

The video below is a perfect example of what not to do and my viewpoint of the guys that always complain of striking out on ndc releases.

Look at that and tell me someone with a half a brain and an ipad/iphone can't cop before that dude.

You see how nikes website is all messed up..? Thats how mine is when I use chrome to visit nike.com. IE works fine but chrome, safari and opera all appear that way. I tried everything in the book (reset browser settings, cleared cache/cookies, uninstalled then reinstalled, enable auto detect in chromes encoding setting) but nothing fixes it. I had to revert to older version of chrome to get it to appear normal. It doesn't affect me, I can still get items it my cart but its just annoying, If any of you have a better solution or know of a fix let me know.

Netscape Navigator brah. Never fails.
Lol! Really bra? smh 

mean.gif

Hey EvilSide did your OCR work today? I didn't follow today. Thought you're on vacation and not running.

I tested a new opencv algorithm for the OCR.

it got the hashtag. but since I was using the hotel wifi - the lag was too slow to given any manual entry a chance.

wasn't after trying to get a pair - more of testing the algorithm out.

I tested a new opencv algorithm for the OCR.

it got the hashtag. but since I was using the hotel wifi - the lag was too slow to given any manual entry a chance.

wasn't after trying to get a pair - more of testing the algorithm out.

That's nice, Looks like it works now. First, Enjoy your trip and we'll catch you later when you're back.

there is definitely something going on with nike's RSVP.

i also got the hashtag correct but no confirmation.

OCR was very quick to respond also.

there is a new ingredient to the secret sauce...

there is definitely something going on with nike's RSVP.
i also got the hashtag correct but no confirmation.
OCR was very quick to respond also.

there is a new ingredient to the secret sauce...
I hope your right, a better chance for doing it manually

Wasted a super fast rsvp  thinking that a full size run was available, checked the release info and noticed these stop at size 14. I usually have to scan the image for a couple of seconds but I caught this one quick. The look on my face when I didn't get a message back probably was priceless. I even responded faster than ES tweeted the hashtags. Wonder if I would have got in manually if I went after an available size

People bragging about getting the hashtag faster than me behind hotel wifi.

LOL!

Save it for when I run off Gigabit EC2 in North Cali - then you can brag.

Wasn't bragging. Striking out attempting to RSVP for a non existing size isn't much to brag about in my case. If anything I was acknowledging how slow I was in that situation. Kind of wish Nike responded to everybody with an automated message letting them know where they ranked

SPEED DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE. USING DELAYS IS ESSENTIAL NOW. CONFIRMED BY BUDDY OF MINE. USED BOT WITH 4 ORDERS FOR ALL SIZE 10.5'S AT NIKE NYC, EACH WITH DIFFERENT DELAYS SET UP. THE 2 FASTEST ONES (LESS THAN 1 SECOND & LESS THAN 2 SECONDS) DID NOT GET DM BACK. THE 2 SLOWEST GOT DM'S BACK...

JOE SCHMOE CAN WIN NOW ON SLOW HOME COMPUTER/WIFI AS LONG AS THE DELAY IS ON POINT.

Wasn't bragging. Striking out attempting to RSVP for a non existing size isn't much to brag about in my case. If anything I was acknowledging how slow I was in that situation. Kind of wish Nike responded to everybody with an automated message letting them know where they ranked

Maybe not slow enough. nice back-handed comment.

Been preaching about a time delay since the Celebration Pack.

Last edited:
Just noticed my twitter scanner is no longer working. It keeps opening the link from the last tweet.  Does anyone have a fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom