The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Nike Cancel Orders if I order from three different accounts on the same computer on a release date?

If so what is a good way to get around it?
Previously it works I could tell you. But now it doesn't. Since 3lab5 release, you will not be able to check out the third pair.

Previously it works I could tell you. But now it doesn't. Since 3lab5 release, you will not be able to check out the third pair.
I tried to get a second pairs of Bel Airs on Saturday but Nike wouldn't take my payment form pay pal....I used a different Nike Account and Paypal for the second pair and it kept telling me to contact the merchant.

I tried to get a second pairs of Bel Airs on Saturday but Nike wouldn't take my payment form pay pal....I used a different Nike Account and Paypal for the second pair and it kept telling me to contact the merchant.
I use different accounts and names.  

Sometimes Paypal doesn't work. I have the similar experience as well.

Try to use CC.

hopefully i will have some luck with someone helping me out, as this will not increase competition for most of you.
anyway, i am looking for a bot for supremenewyork.com
anyone who can help, please email me with price and any other information.
thanks.

Can someone help me with my jquery script? And my twitter scanner? Help would be greatly appreciated.

I have the script, I just don't know how to put it together. Really struggling lol. I need help on where to paste, what folders to make... etc.

Officially exiting this thread.  99.99% worthless at this point.  Just a bunch of kids asking stupid questions and looking for handouts.  Enjoy your canceled orders.

I guess i need to get a Paypal debit card for that second Paypal Account.
GreenDot prepaid... or Nike Giftcard... has worked well for me thus far.. with the GC.. i just make a random acct.. enter a friend or family info and address and ship to them... granted its from the same IP every week, but always with a new acct and address

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom