The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenDot prepaid... or Nike Giftcard... has worked well for me thus far.. with the GC.. i just make a random acct.. enter a friend or family info and address and ship to them... granted its from the same IP every week, but always with a new acct and address
Ok i might try that 

Officially exiting this thread.  99.99% worthless at this point.  Just a bunch of kids asking stupid questions and looking for handouts.  Enjoy your canceled orders.
This here.

Ever since I joined, I mostly receive a negative or sarcastic answer back, probably because of my join date. 
roll.gif
 If my join date was in 2005, I bet I would never get these types of response.

This is the type of thing that really grinds my gears. Why do most veterans think that every question is stupid just because you know the answer... all I did was ask a question. If you knew the answer then just tell me, instead of giving me such a negative remark. And you have been here since 2000, thats a long time.. glad that you have been in the game for a long time, sneakers are a beautiful thing, but I bet you don't know everything either.

I joined NT because I believed I will learn more to help me benefit and get shoes I want because well now, it is difficult to overcome.

Kid? Who are you calling a kid? Okay, cool.

Anyway, I used a bot for the Denims, DB3, Fire Red 5, and a couple others, copped, not canceled, no jQuery or anything. Copped the Bel Air 5s for my cousin with no bot. I want to make a jquery because of the mouse movements so that I wouldn't get caught for whatever my next pair may be. I asked, like I said... JUST A DAMN QUESTION.

And I just want clarity for how to put my script together, not so much of a handout, I did some research myself of how to create the script, the only problem is just loading it and it is not working as an extension so I asked to get some clarity. You got a problem with that buddy? 

And go ahead and "officially exit this thread" because your lack of positivity is not welcome here.

Copping from NDC on Guam nearly impossible for any hyped up release in addition Nike does not ship to Guam.

Stick to Eastbay, Footlocker, Champs & Footaction.

they ship APO tho and im pretty sure PO box too...only place i cant get out here is finishline...but my chances are slim...cant wait to pcs

they ship APO tho and im pretty sure PO box too...only place i cant get out here is finishline...but my chances are slim...cant wait to pcs
Have you ever placed an order and had it shipped to Guam?

Guam is not an option on the drop down.

Have you ever placed an order and had it shipped to Guam?

Guam is not an option on the drop down.
correction...even.though i.can pull down guam as the country...they state they dont ship here on another page...but APO yes...that they will...my bad

I'm guilty of bot usage but to an extent. I only use it for really limited releases and it's only to compete with everyone else whose using bots to cop multiple pairs. For general releases, I find myself not using the bot at all because, for the most part, it's not needed. I feel like if you use a bot for every release, you're basically telling Nike to ban you because you want to get banned. 

I'm guilty of bot usage but to an extent. I only use it for really limited releases and it's only to compete with everyone else whose using bots to cop multiple pairs. For general releases, I find myself not using the bot at all because, for the most part, it's not needed. I feel like if you use a bot for every release, you're basically telling Nike to ban you because you want to get banned.
Nike's Commitment to Fairness policy is not telling that - you are using bot less but I'm using more so your ok but I'm getting banned. Imao.

TALKED TO MEG COUPLE DAYS BACK SHE PUT THE HURTING ON ME. ON A SIDE NOTE SHE DONT SOUND THAT BAD. BUT BACK TO BUSINESS I BASICALLY GOT BANNED FOR TRYING TO CHECK LIKE 9 SHOES OUT ON MY PC ON 1 IP. SHE SAID " I ABUSED THE NIKE FAIRNESS POLICY" AND CAN NEVER ORDER WITH NDC AGAIN LOL

TALKED TO MEG COUPLE DAYS BACK SHE PUT THE HURTING ON ME. ON A SIDE NOTE SHE DONT SOUND THAT BAD. BUT BACK TO BUSINESS I BASICALLY GOT BANNED FOR TRYING TO CHECK LIKE 9 SHOES OUT ON MY PC ON 1 IP. SHE SAID " I ABUSED THE NIKE FAIRNESS POLICY" AND CAN NEVER ORDER WITH NDC AGAIN LOL
Darn you got the death penalty like that?   

YOU ARE NOT MEMPHIS  ONE PERSON TYPING LIKE THIS IS ALREADY ANNOYING TWO IS INSANE CHILL OUT WITH THAT

Nike's Commitment to Fairness policy is not telling that - you are using bot less but I'm using more so your ok but I'm getting banned. Imao.
That wasn't the point I was trying to make. I know it can happen to anyone who uses a bot. It's just that the more someone uses it, the more their chances increases. What I find hilarious though is that I have a few friends who use bots and they have no clue about Meg and her antics.

time for a new IP, significant others info, and a stack of giftcards

JUST SPOOFED MY MAC ADDRESS ON MY BANNED LAPTOP. PLACED ORDER JUST FINE.

UNSPOOFED MAC ADDRESS. REPEATED THE ORDER. ORDER DENIED.

ALL OTHER VARIABLES THE SAME (IP ADDRESS, SHIPPING/BILLING INFO, PAYMENT METHOD, NDC ACCOUNT, ITEM ORDERED).

IF YOU DON'T THINK SO, GREAT. ALL I KNOW IS THAT BY SPOOFING MY MAC, I CAN NOW USE MY BANNED ACCOUNTS NO PROBLEM.
so... they only... banned ur CPU???

laugh.gif

time for a new IP, significant others info, and a stack of giftcards
Just curious., if your banned, does it work to check out with gift card? I mean with banned account and other info.

Last edited:
And final as this has not been answered . ?
Did anybody found a way to find the link early without any info from inside?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom