The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerd.gif

Check out the Sr. Fraud person in her connections.  They are passionate about their work. Read her bio!
[h3]Summary[/h3]
I live and breathe stopping online fraud. The days of the 12 year-old neighbor stealing your mail to buy some candy are long gone. The fraudsters today are sophisticated, educated and more cleaver than ever. The fraud rings are huge and dangerous. I don't fool myself by thinking I know a fraudster when I see one, they look and act just like you and me. The better us in the Fraud industry get; the better the fraudster gets.

I like to think I make a difference for Nike. The numbers of our bad debt, review rate and false positives prove I'm on the right track. But I must never let my guard down as there will be a new twist on fraud as soon as I do. As long as there are ways to rip off Nike and our customer I'll keep fighting the fight....and I expect it to be a long one.

Last edited by a moderator:
if anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated...not looking for a handout just a way to optimize the bot so it can fly under the radar.....

Im sorry for asking this but I cant open my add to cart bot with textedit or notepad...I have the crx bot, is that the same as the js bot.....Thanks

think of it this way, the crx bot is like a zipped up file that cant be unzipped. you would need a crx editing program to open the file and edit it

if anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated...not looking for a handout just a way to optimize the bot so it can fly under the radar.....

me too!! i have the free nike auto add to cart script (extension) with a twitter scanner. and i would like to know how i can change my bot so it can be undetectable by nike. i have seen the posts and i know that all i have to do is to change the bot so there are mouse events and that i have to change the selectors. this was good information to start me on fixing my bot however, i spent hours today trying to and i have made VERY little progress. as this may hint, i am not good with programing AT ALL. and i am lost, even after doing research. i have tried the best that i possibly could. I am not looking for any handouts, but if anyone wouldn't mind sharing some more information so i can make my bot undetectable so i can buy sneakers to WEAR. please pm me if you have any information or helpful hints, it would be a HUGE help. thank you in advance!

[h1]Storage Location for Packed Extensions[/h1]
Navigate to 
Code:
chrome://version/
 and look for Profile Path, it is your default directory and Extensions Folder is where all the 
Code:
extensions\app\themes
 are stored
[h3]Ex:[/h3][h1]Windows[/h1]
If my Profile Path  is 
Code:
C:\Users\<Your_User_Name>\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default
 them my storage directory is

Code:
C:\Users\<Your_User_Name>\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions
[h1]OS X[/h1]
Chrome extensions are stored in: 
Code:
~/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/

Last edited:
Is there way to prevent people who just joined the forum from posting in here immediately?
join date isn't everything, but at the same time, I don't think people respect or understand the amount of "homework" and testing you guys do to make this stuff work. Some people just want all the answers handed to them, but that is life. This is the dual edge sword that is the bot thread.
I don't plan on ever using anything here, but it's nice to at least understand what's going on. It's actually interesting stuff. Too bad I don't Own a computer anymore. I made the switch to android tablets after my kids killed my laptop. I did consider buying a new laptop just for buying shoes though.

Would packing an extension on Chrome be more efficient than the typical JS ?
No, the only advantage to having the packed .crx file is that is convenient if you are trying to distribute it to others easily. There is no speed benefit or reduction in your chance to get caught or banned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it true she has cancelled champ packs as her dining room furniture???

This thread is supposed to be about circumventing the policies that Meg enforces.

It's clear that Meg has got to GO!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom