The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone with bot-tweaking experience wanna help me fix mine? Still opening image. Idk if I should post my full bot here or not, so PM me if you can help

man i needa get up on this bot thing. im about to drop 20 bucks on an Ebay one that does the "5 in one" thing.

man i needa get up on this bot thing. im about to drop 20 bucks on an Ebay one that does the "5 in one" thing.
Dog its better to buy one with reputable cred then some eBay crap waste of 20 just letting u know. I would try to find one for 50-100 dollar range have tagged shoes hes gotten.

Those that used the Nike Chrome script, PM me and let me know if you were able to cop or not so we can continue to improve the script.

Hoping you got your gammas...

ok I'm new to this bot thing ..

i have a bot that I got for free that grabs the twitter link depending on what you tell it to search for and automatically opens it for you ...

i also have one i got for $20 that puts the size you want from footlocker , east bay, nike etc

i need help understanding what to tell the bot to look for on certain days, for instance the bred 1 release, i don't know what to tell my bot to search for
also is it possible to have it look for links from multiple sites at once

ok I'm new to this bot thing ..

i have a bot that I got for free that grabs the twitter link depending on what you tell it to search for and automatically opens it for you ...

i also have one i got for $20 that puts the size you want from footlocker , east bay, nike etc

i need help understanding what to tell the bot to look for on certain days, for instance the bred 1 release, i don't know what to tell my bot to search for
also is it possible to have it look for links from multiple sites at once
follow @nikestore on twitter look for the shoe name on their preview tweet prior to release

Guys I made an Eastbay bot all by myself tonight and I feel damn proud.. From objective C days I learned javascript is pretty easy.. Only 60 lines of code!! Feels good
I got FTL =] wanna trade? 
smokin.gif

Method gave out the old script for FTL. Doesn't work for new Layout. The rest still work though.

Ps. I don't have it so don't pm me.

Method gave out the old script for FTL. Doesn't work for new Layout. The rest still work though.

Ps. I don't have it so don't pm me.
nah i pm'd meth.

also to ask if we're even allowed to talk about scripts
laugh.gif

for some reason i'd assumed they'd be taboo on here.  i never messed with them so i don't know how they're regarded.

https://mega.co.nz/#!21w1mIBA!aypmllrhWBV6KWJG19-TQwOVjSdd5MBJXwFbzOu9OsA

1. Open Google Chrome

2. Navigate to chrome://extensions/

3. Drag "Eastbay Bot.crx" into the window and drop

4. Click "Add"

5. You will see the new extension in the list!

6. Click on the blue "Options" link.

7. Enter your size in the box.

a. The format of the size must be in a three digit format.

b. Examples: 08.0, 09.5, 12.0, etc…

8. Click "Save" button

9. Make sure the alert box says the right size!

10. Click "Ok"

11. Close "Eastbay Bot" tab.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom