***THE OFFICIAL XXI POST****

To anyone who bought off of PYS, when they sent your email on the shipping confirmed, did they provide a tracking number? On mine the space was blank.
If any of u can hook up a DMP in sz 13 or 12 (13 prefered), I have at least $475 CND waiting for u!!! (wink, wink)

The red XXI's are amazing, easily the best J since the XIV, can't wait to play in them tonight!
happy.gif

i got the white ones last week. got discount day at my work so gona get the red ones on saturday. :D
happy.gif

what is your greatest fear?

Yeah. I love my XXI's. I think I'm going to cop another pair. The White/reds. But, first I'm going to see if I can buy the XX's next.

i got my delivery from PYS today after i ordered on the 14th of feb ... but they are here now, so its all good but yea they customer service leaves something to be desired, my suggestion to you is to either call or email, i had moderate success for both, the email is the best bet though just ask them to resend the information im sure they can do that for you at least. overall PYS isnt the best but eventually is better than never.

Quote:
To anyone who bought off of PYS, when they sent your email on the shipping confirmed, did they provide a tracking number? On mine the space was blank.

I can't remember..The two pairs I ordered were here before I could check my email.

The AJ XXI is on another level. I can't believe people are so on the VII tip (Blk/Chambray) it ain't even a OG colorway. I know this, if MJ was still in the game, you know 2 colors that would be on his feet.
C O O K # 4 5

So I'm caving in... I love the reds...

Any spots in NYC (Manhatten) that have them? I haven't bothered to scour the area yet...

Any websites with 11.5?

hey auburn 1716, when did you order? i ordered on sat night, and
I still haven't got anything from them.........

damn man i want to order form pickyourshoes.com sooo bad but you guys are makin it seem like helll...ol boy ordered on the 14th and just got them recently!!! hell naw

yea i also am officially caving in, i decided i too want the red's now, that suede is something else.. i guess im gonna head out around l.a. tomorrow to see if i can find them.. anyone in l.a. still see them sitting on shelves?

The people that decided to cave in. You will be satisfied with these shoes. They rock! Especially, the reds.

Got my Red XXI's from PYS today srt8 fire :pimp:
pimp.gif
only took a week. I was in no rush. I get paid on Friday so I'll be ordering the White/Black/Red XXI's from PYS looks they got another FSR in those

I played in my White/Blk XX1s and I must say these are a great pair of basketball shoes! The IPS cushioning is fantastic and the ankle support is great. A very light shoe as well. They remind me of the XIIIs but with better cushioning and support. Since I only played in them for about an hour and 15 minutes, I didn't notice my feet getting hot or anything. I'll have to play longer in them to see if my feet start overheating.
pimp.gif

------------------------------------------------------
I have DMP Size 9 to trade w/ Your Size 10.5 or 11; Looking for SoCal/LA trade
White Laser IVs size 11/11.5 for sale or trade with Black Laser IVs
AJ 13's Grey Toes Size 11.5, AJ 13 White/Carolina Size 10, AJ 13 Flints Size 12 for Sale email: lbenz13@yahoo.com

I'm also going to cop a pair of the White/Black. The Reds were for collecting purposes and occasional walk. The White/Black are going to be for ballin'.

i don't wanna cave in and get the reds, i don't how much i'll be able to wear them casually...i' m mad the stealth colorway isn't releasing. I will be copping the graphites for sure (whenever they come out)
[/b]​

Do theses fit true to size, or should I get a 1/2 size up? Sorry didn't feel like going through zillions of pages to find the answer. Thanks in advance.

im a 10.5, and ordered/recived a 10.5 theres a lil room in the forefoot but the heel and ankle are firmly in place as far as sizing ppl seem to think that .5 down is the way to go id have to agreee that its closer to reality that the shoe runs big.

Back
Top Bottom