The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Naughty Dog Struggling to Squeeze The Last of Us Remastered on a PS4 Blu-ray

eek.gif
Can't wait for this!
Man...This makes me want to re-buy the game for the PS4.

what are some good action adventure type games for the Vita? i hear about that Persona 4 alot. is that like Final Fantasy? i dont like those turn based games.

what are some good action adventure type games for the Vita? i hear about that Persona 4 alot. is that like Final Fantasy? i dont like those turn based games.

My favorite Vita game is Hotline Miami, I'd say give that a shot. Action, adventure, and that soundtrack. :smokin

Hotline miami is hard as .... Though.
If you cop that game, bubble wrap your vita before playing.

Action adventure? I hear Rayman is great. Guacamelee has great reviews. Really enjoyed Tearaway, but it's not for everyone. MGS HD collection was just on sale for the vita too. God of War collection just dropped too

Last edited:

Youtube doesn't do them justice but still looking good.
HQ videos out next week.

View media item 962639
We defintely need a NT club

I see somethings haven't changed in this thread :lol:

Last edited:
Driveclub looks great but it pains me that of all the Sony exclusives that got or are getting a next gen sequel, Motorstorm isn't one of them....at least not yet.

Are you guys gonna drop the $60 on drive club or just cop the ps+ version? 

Retail game for me.

Amazon has the the Merc and RUF pre order bonus plus there's also a 50% discount for a year's PS+ subscription in europe while NA gets PS+ for 3 months.

Pretty good deal I'll say.

How much longer until I can have virtual pov sex with AWGs using project morpheus? E3 announcement?

My favorite Vita game is Hotline Miami, I'd say give that a shot. Action, adventure, and that soundtrack. :smokin

Speaking of Hotline Miami, some new footage of Hotline Miami 2 came out yesterday. (I watched it on mute. Don't want to spoil the soundtrack.)

Back
Top Bottom