The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I signed into my 360 not too long ago.

I saw an interesting advert.

"xb1 now $399"

ibinhPFOzL0TxQ.gif

If you could have one wish granted at E3, what would it be?

Mine would have something to do with Final Fantasy but not exactly sure what :lol:

Re-release I-XII, along with Tactics and a few of the PS2 stand-alone's with trophies. HD Remaster XII if you want, but the others can just be the original games using the software Sony patented to introduce trophies to older games.

Release them in a pack or packs ($40 for I-VI, $60 for VII-IX + Tactics, XII for $40 if HD, $15 for Dirge, ect) watch SE's profits shoot through the roof.
would cop the whole dawn thing

Mine would have something to do with Final Fantasy but not exactly sure what :lol:

I just want to see brand new games and concepts, but I would definitely get hype if a new Ape Escape were revealed. One that's closer to the original PS1 game or Million Monkeys on the PS2 that never released outside of Japan. Or maybe Warhawk on PS4 that can match the original CG trailer as far as scope with the flying air carriers.

Re-release I-XII, along with Tactics and a few of the PS2 stand-alone's with trophies. HD Remaster XII if you want, but the others can just be the original games using the software Sony patented to introduce trophies to older games.

Release them in a pack or packs ($40 for I-VI, $60 for VII-IX + Tactics, XII for $40 if HD, $15 for Dirge, ect) watch SE's profits shoot through the roof.

Square should remaster all of the 8 and 16-bit Final Fantasy games plus Secret of Mana and Chrono Trigger. Make a special classic collection with fancy limited edition packaging.

would cop the whole dawn thing

You ain't never lied

infamous 1 is the best inf game imo.
What about inFamous 1 makes you think it's the best? I just could never really get into it personally and I'm really enjoying SS. i For me, inFamous 1 was so boring that I almost didn't even bother with SS

I'm starting to agree with you guys.

Watchdogs is going to be a letdown.
mean.gif
Just like AC, Watch Dogs will more than likely get a price drop in about 3-6 months. I'll probably wait until then before I give this a try. So far, from what I've seen, this game is looking like a pass for me. If it would've released with the PS4 then I would've got it simply because it was a new IP releasing with a new console.

Yea I'm going to wait on the price drop. Or to at least see everyone's reaction.

It's the type of game I don't mind playing but idk this time.

In terms of storyline yes.

Everything else , the other two were better.

I signed into my 360 not too long ago.
I saw an interesting advert.
"xb1 now $399"
ibinhPFOzL0TxQ.gif

Phil Spencer putting in that work. They've also now got their own version of PS+.

Let's see what June NPD says. It could be their turnaround in NA.

Don't know if this has been posted yet.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/05...on-xbox-one-30-fps-on-both-ubisoft-announces/
[h1]  [/h1]
[h1]Watch_Dogs Will Run at 900p on PS4, 792p on Xbox One, 30 FPS on Both – Ubisoft Announces[/h1]
The rollercoaster ride about the resolution and framerate of the upcoming Watch_Dogs  has finally come to an end, as Ubsoft officially announced within a blog post  that the game will run at 900p on PS4, 792p on Xbox One, 30 frames per second on both consoles.

Creative Director Jonathan Morin explained the choice:
At the very least, while the news might disappoint some for which those numbers are important, now the speculation can finally come to an end, and gamers can make an informed choice on which version of the game to purchase.

Personally, PC it is, but I never had any doubt about that. Feel free to share your own choice in the comments below.

Last edited:

What about inFamous 1 makes you think it's the best? I just could never really get into it personally and I'm really enjoying SS. i For me, inFamous 1 was so boring that I almost didn't even bother with SS
The gameplay of inf 1 makes it the best to me. The hand-to-hand combat was straight to the point. They didn't make it glittery.

There was reason to explore since various items weren't highlighted on the map.

I went in like "this game looks horrible." I went out like "this is one of the best act/adv I've played.

95% of the power upgrades were actually useful unlike in inf 2 and 3. Not to mention the recycled powers/power progressions in inf 2.

Don't know if this has been posted yet.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/05...on-xbox-one-30-fps-on-both-ubisoft-announces/
[h1] [/h1]

[h1]Watch_Dogs Will Run at 900p on PS4, 792p on Xbox One, 30 FPS on Both – Ubisoft Announces[/h1]

The rollercoaster ride about the resolution and framerate of the upcoming Watch_Dogs
 has finally come to an end, as Ubsoft officially announced within a 
blog post
 that the game will run at 900p on PS4, 792p on Xbox One, 30 frames per second on both consoles.

Creative Director Jonathan Morin explained the choice:

Resolution is a number, just like framerate is a number. All those numbers are valid aspects of making games. But you make choices about the experience you want to deliver. In our case, dynamism is everything. Exploration and expression are everything. You want to have a steady framerate, but you want to have dynamism at the core of the experience. The same goes with resolution. People tend to look at corridor shooters, for example, where there’s a corridor and all the effects are on and it’s unbelievable, and they forget that if you apply those same global effects to an open city with people around and potential car crashes and guys in multiplayer showing up without warning, the same effect is applied to a lot of dynamic elements that are happening in every frame. So it becomes magnified in cost.

At the very least, while the news might disappoint some for which those numbers are important, now the speculation can finally come to an end, and gamers can make an informed choice on which version of the game to purchase.

Personally, PC it is, but I never had any doubt about that. Feel free to share your own choice in the comments below.

Sony straight up lied about the 1080p/60fps

View media item 927849

It's certainly not all true. There's stuff on there that is BS and stuff left off. I know that Ninja theory is showing something and that's not on there.

Xenogears instead of Xenoblade? SE owns the name (gears) and they're not making Xenogears anything.

Back
Top Bottom