The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Rustys going to be rusty.

I'm cool with it though; he comes in here with his own opinion but isn't a troll about it.

The order looks awesome so far. Wasn't that studio the one that worked on vita games before?

Gameplay in TLoU has its moments tho. There are several times I'm sneaking up as Joel and this girl wanna sneak with me can clearly be seen by human opposition, but they just don't see her.

Gameplay in TLoU has its moments tho. There are several times I'm sneaking up as Joel and this girl wanna sneak with me can clearly be seen by human opposition, but they just don't see her.
true there really is no "perfect game" but when you take all the elements, story, gameplay, graphics and visuals, originality and concept tlou is up there.

This generation has been a complete turnaround compared to the start of last gen for Sony. Wow.

Last edited:
only issue i have with MLB the show is when i swing to early or late i crush the ball, when i swing perfect timing its a foul tip

I can't even imagine SONY putting out a slim version of this console. It looks great as is.
PS4-fan-design-3.jpg

That monstrosity looks bigger than the actual PS4. That thing is HIDEOUS too. :lol:

I don't think they'll ever get them as small as the slim PS1 or PS2.

Back
Top Bottom