The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

http://a.pomf.se/whhetq.gif[/quote]

Continuing the trend of next gen jacket physics

[img]http://i.minus.com/imu4pB3yVOMiL.gif

iboR0k5Aj6ppLK.gif

I beat Batman: Arkham City last night (free from PS plus)

What a frustrating game man lol

Are the other two worth copping?

I can't watch YouTube at work
mean.gif

I just hope this comes out sooner rather than later. 1Q 2015 would be nice and have XV follow up in the Q3 2015, doesn't seem unreasonable to me
pimp.gif

Agito could potencially be out alot sooner, being mobile and all.

Type-0 is probably right where you predicted. XV is 2016 I bet. 2015 seems to good to be true. :lol:

Still not owing anyone a PS4. :smokin

Agito could potencially be out alot sooner, being mobile and all.

Type-0 is probably right where you predicted. XV is 2016 I bet. 2015 seems to good to be true.
laugh.gif

Still not owing anyone a PS4.
smokin.gif
DamnI keep getting those two titles confused. Type-0 Q1 2015, XV Q3 2015 and I could care less about Agito honestly (I hate touchpad, I want physical buttons). I don't think it's too much of a stretch, if XV comes in 2016 then that's bad news for KH3 fans
laugh.gif

Nope, they be taking forever with these codes. I just got my BF: Hardline last night

Time for some Morpheus Impressions

Playing ‘The Deep’ on Sony’s Project Morpheus was terrifying

My hands are still trembling after demoing The Deep on Project Morpheus, Sony’s virtual reality headset. The game brings players into the middle of shark-infested waters with only a flare gun and a flimsy steel cage for protection. It’s this generation’s Jaws in a new, terrifying reality never seen before, and will no doubt scar another decade of children who will be too scared to take a bath.

Everything’s all good, you’ve got your little flare gun in your right hand (yes, I realize I’m using both hands even though I didn’t need to, sorry) and you’re chilling out, able to look not only directly in front of you, but to the side and also behind. And then the shark comes and sh*t gets real. Excuse my language, that’s the only way I can accurately explain what it felt like to be in the world of The Deep.

If I had any complaint, it would be that the 5-minute demo (which is just a small snippet of the full version), was too long. I found myself lost in the dangerous world Sony had created, my heart racing as I desperately hoped for my comrades up top to “pull me up already.”

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2014/06/...onys-project-morpheus-was-terrifying【rn24e3】/

She was legit shook :lol: :lol:

Impressions are looking good though

Time for some Morpheus Impressions

Playing ‘The Deep’ on Sony’s Project Morpheus was terrifying

Everything’s all good, you’ve got your little flare gun in your right hand (yes, I realize I’m using both hands even though I didn’t need to, sorry) and you’re chilling out, able to look not only directly in front of you, but to the side and also behind. And then the shark comes and sh*t gets real. Excuse my language, that’s the only way I can accurately explain what it felt like to be in the world of The Deep.
what a coincidence, reminds me of this worldstar video i saw today thats hilarious.

also, i think shes overexaggerating. no matter how good virtual reality, you know its VR. what do u mean ur waiting for your friends to pull you up out of the water. stop over-selling it. shes laying it on way too thick

Back
Top Bottom