The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Now I think I have a solid reason for not liking this guy.

I think you'd be wrong because he put on a hell of a show last night.

29p9jdg.jpg

:smokin

Last edited:

Now I think I have a solid reason for not liking this guy.
Whattt? That was the first time Greg Miller was entertaining and likable. He gave no *****. 
laugh.gif

GiantBomb is the last haven for videogame journalism; just a bunch of guys who have no agendas and act like real people.

And yo, Destiny is amazing. 

All this time I've been waiting for my alpha code and it's just been chillin in my spam folder :lol:

Downloading now

Destiny is dope. I wasn't checking for it before, but Ill now add it to my list. Here is a screenshot I took

destiny-first-look-alpha_20140612204705.jpg

Looks GREAT for an alpha :wow:

Yoooo I was literally just standing and staring at the same spot! Is there coop in this alpha?

I'm already sold, I can't wait to hop on this with my boys when the full game comes out.

First person to guess correctly what the first game I played at E3 this year was gets a Playstation now beta code.

You need to be a US resident and over 18 years old.

Code has been claimed.

Last edited:
This game is amazing, I had an event boss showed up out of no where with a group of people.  We didn't take it down 
frown.gif

YEA DESTINY IS DEF LEGIT. FIRE TEAM IS FUN, PVP IS FUN. BODY IS READY FOR FULL GAME. THE RANDOM BOSS BATTLES IS PRETTY TIGHT.

Same thing with me, I checked my spam folder and was like whoa..I got the code lol...and I never check my spam folder...so it's funny that I checked it today and I saw the code

Me neither. I was just watching a stream on live from PS and somebody commented saying that that's where their's was so I checked mine

Back
Top Bottom