The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Still can't get used to not hearing David Hayter as snake :/

Yeah, it's weird. But if there's anyone who's up there with Snake, it's Jack Bauer, and using the voice of Jack Bauer as Snake if Hayter isn't being used is the best possible option.

And I honestly believe the only reason Hayter isn't being used is for plot reasons, ie Solid will show up in the game or a future game voice by Hayter. If they do a Metal Gear remake they'd need a second voice for Big Boss.

Last edited:
Maybe I didn't write that well enough but what I meant was that out of the box PCs are not future proof.

If you guys have any clever responses/GIFs to that holla at me because I WILL be lurkin.
But we weren't talking about out of the box gaming PC's and even so there are gaming pcs straight out of the box that can last you a long time.

Someone was talking about the price though.

And I would love to see a gaming PC last for close to a decade.

Last edited:
I'm not really a fan of having to use the Fulton recovery on seemingly every thing. It's just too much. Too silly. Wish there was another way to build up mother base.

what is the name of that game i think it was on the ps2
u were an alien and it was like open world grand theft auto
and it was actually a good game
u had a space ship u flew around in

After trying to play the horrific GoT RPG, I realized I should probably be excited for the new Dragon Age.

I love the setting and story of GoT, just want a decent action RPG. 

i just bought dragon age origins but i cant get into it

got gameplay is kinda weird at first, but i would def say stick thru it. the story is dope

Yeah, it's weird. But if there's anyone who's up there with Snake, it's Jack Bauer, and using the voice of Jack Bauer as Snake if Hayter isn't being used is the best possible option.

And I honestly believe the only reason Hayter isn't being used is for plot reasons, ie Solid will show up in the game or a future game voice by Hayter. If they do a Metal Gear remake they'd need a second voice for Big Boss.
It's for the best. After hearing Keifer in GZ and going back to playing Peace Walker, Hayter sounds so ridiculous, like a damn cartoon character. MGS V wouldn't work at all with Hayter trying to deliver lines in a serious tone. There's so much subtlety and conviction in even the smallest lines that Keifer delivers; Hayter just can't pull that off, he's an amateur actor for a reason. 

I don't mind the voice change (haven't played GZ), Hayter is Solid snake.  I'm surprised they used him for Snake Eater.

Just finished Tomb Raider, not as good as Uncharted but not too shabby. I think Next I'll try to finish BioShock Infinite.

Back
Top Bottom