The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Looks like you'll wait a bit more...
tongue.gif

Why DriveClub will make it rain but not until after launch
They gotta get it together I swear lol
Eh, cut them some slack. Evolutions first game on PS4 and first realistic racer since PS2 era.

Wild Arms, Wild Arms 2 for $.99 this weekend only

Legend of Dragoon too.
Copping those 3 plus a few more. Thinking Worms Rev, Dyad, Harvest Moon, and a couple more. 

I may never even play Wild Arms or Legend of Dragoon, but if this even in the most miniscule way helps convince Sony to remake either, it's worth my cash.

Last edited:

Dyad was free on psMINUS a few months ago.
A bunch of these were. Dyad was one I missed out on putting in my downloads. 
tired.gif

Here's what I ended up getting. 

Date Purchased

07/11/2014  @ 02:03 PM

Total                    

$8.91

Details        Price

Worms[emoji]8482[/emoji] Revolution (Full Game)        $0.99

Papo & Yo (Full Game)        $0.99

Velocity[emoji]174[/emoji]Ultra (Full Game)        $0.99

LEGEND OF DRAGOON[emoji]8482[/emoji] (PS3[emoji]8482[/emoji]/PSP[emoji]174[/emoji]) (1.2 GB Required)        $0.99

Wild Arms[emoji]174[/emoji] (PS3[emoji]8482[/emoji]/PSP[emoji]174[/emoji]/PS Vita) (300 MB Required)        $0.99

WILD ARMS[emoji]174[/emoji] 2 (PS3[emoji]8482[/emoji]/PSP[emoji]174[/emoji]/PS Vita) (615 MB Required)        $0.99

Harvest Moon[emoji]174[/emoji]: Back To Nature (PS3[emoji]8482[/emoji]/PSP[emoji]174[/emoji]/PS Vita) (68 MB Required)        $0.99

Dyad (Full Game)        $0.99

ToeJam & Earl[emoji]8482[/emoji] (Full Game)        $0.99

nthat.gif
 I own/owned WA 1 and 2, as well as LoD, but have no system they would play on. 

Last edited:
I guess I'll be getting Wild Arms 1 and 2 and Legend of Dragoon

edit: just copped via PS app.

Last edited:
DriveClub looks better.

Just look at the raindrops on the hood of each car. When you're driving in rain, rain drops for the most part just don stay still on the hood, they look like streaks because of the movement of the car. Further more, at those speeds the rain drops on Forza just look 'there', while DC rain drops look like streaks because of the speed, like in real life.

DC is just on another level. Forza is a joke.

DriveClub looks better.

Just look at the raindrops on the hood of each car. When you're driving in rain, rain drops for the most part just don stay still on the hood, they look like streaks because of the movement of the car. Further more, at those speeds the rain drops on Forza just look 'there', while DC rain drops look like streaks because of the speed, like in real life.

We get It Boost. The raindrops and this game being on the PS4 make it better than FORZA

DriveClub looks better.

hqdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom