The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Anyone else played Season 2 of the Walking Dead (episode 3)
:wow: man.

If the show would ever get the balls that the game had... it would be the greatest thing ever

^imo, you don't need to catch up. I took a year break from twd and i got caught up to the latest issue in an hour.
Monthy releases.:\

350x700px-LL-aed6fa38_tumblr_mhu1i04G3B1s3xaf3o1_500.gif

laugh.gif
. You must've missed the phenomenon that was Mortal Kombat 9 which was one of the biggest and best MK games. X-Rays are dope as ****, it fits in the Mortal Kombat universe perfectly; over the top eye candy that serves a purpose. It's their version of Supers or Ultras, only more visually appealing. 
word. i played it and it was cool, but i wished it actually did something. thats what im saying. you zoom in on a character breaking the other characters leg...it should be messed up for the rest of the fight. in this raiden teaser, he gets his jaw broken, sword through the throat and a hole punched through his lower stomach. 0 lasting effects. thats all im saying. if youre gonna make it a focus, make it count for something. 

Watching my bro play Dino Crisis 2 earlier got me thinking I'd really like to see Naughty Dog make a dinosaur game.

Like an open-ish world Jurassic park type game.

Last edited:
These 99cent flash sales are good. Sony needs to keep em coming. Got like 4 games backlogged and I keep adding more.

The villians in that game were horrible.
I cringed when I heard that british lady/lapdog speak.
I liked them but I liked the villain from the 2nd game more. He was much cooler imo but I liked how the characters were more tied in with the villains in the story

Back
Top Bottom