The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Haven't touched my ps4 in a couple months, trading in a few ps4/xbone games to get TLOU tomorrow.

Haven't touched my ps4 in a couple months, trading in a few ps4/xbone games to get TLOU tomorrow.
sick.gif
You missed out on the last 10 days bro
Son slept on the greatest beta of all time.

Beta was better than some full games
mean.gif

I saw all of the buzz on Twitter about Destiny but just didn't have a chance to check out the beta, glad to hear its worthy of the hype though. Looking forward to September.

Last edited:
Learn in this thread that the Destiny Beta is free for PS3 users now

Decide against downloading because I have other **** to do. Wait until tomorrow

Tomorrow is the 27th

Come home from work on the 27th. Beta is closed

fuuuuuuu.jpg

Learn that I needed a PS Plus subscription anyway

Don't get to play Destiny Beta

I've never been so excited for a game I've already beaten :lol:

Gonna come home tomorrow and start TLOU remastered. I missed Joel and Ellie esp since I know there will be no sequel for them :smile:

I'm not too big on indie titles but Rogue Legacy looks fun, might cop later down the line during a sale.

The fact that people have to constantly make these current/last gen comparison videos means that something ain't right

Last edited:
Hmmm, I didn't notice a big difference between the PS3 and the PS4 version, but I am viewing this on my phone and not a 60 in plasma.

^ I don't see the problem. They're showcasing the upgrade. You should post that same sentence in the other thread, they just posted pics comparing OGbox/360/x1

^ I don't see the problem. They're showcasing the upgrade. You should post that same sentence in the other thread, they just posted pics comparing OGbox/360/x1
 I definitely meant across the board and not just PS3

I'll edit my post

Last edited:

Anybody else checking for this game? If your into racers this fall is gonna be nice

The Crew (above)
Project Cars
Drive Club

:pimp:

Last edited:

The fact that people have to constantly make these current/last gen comparison videos means that something ain't right
Gaming News:

Graphics comparisons of every game under the sun

Why you should buy this console

Why you should not buy this console

Why you should reconsider not buying the console we told you a couple months to not buy

Top 10 games of the year even though we're on month 3 of the year

Everything you need to know about a game that you don't need to know anything to play.

Last edited:
Well the comparisons are meant for remastered titles. It's the only way they can make it seem like it's actually worth it... Not like it's a new game.

Are there any exclusive ps4 titles now or coming up? That will be full next gen console development

Back
Top Bottom