The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

The Last of Us.
Already played and beat it on PS3, not gonna buy a PS4 just for one game. I'm still waiting for one of those
eek.gif
games to drop but I guess that won't happen for a while
I'm like you.

These are those
eek.gif
games for me.

Far Cry 4

Destiny

Dying Light

The Crew

61ZMxSrcRJL._SY300_.jpg

With all these sales/"free" games, I've finding little reason to purchase older games.

I’m trying to trade in Arkham Origins tomorrow for Far Cry 3

I can do it for free if I beat Batman by tomorrow

I’m at that part where I just went to the morgue and examined the fake Bane

Am I close to beating the game?

COD4 MW was def the best in the series. I felt as if too much was added after that & it took less skill to actually be good(insane killstreaks, dogs etc). Just my opinion though.

COD4 was definitely the best.

The whole reason I bought it was because of this thread. Word of mouf spread quick for that game. And man did we have some good times. :lol: :pimp:

The NT clan was dominate. I think the only time we really got a challenge was when we played each other. :lol:

I just read that Assassin's Creed Unity and Rogue will not have multiplayer. They are focusing more on the the single player experience and co-op aspects. Good news IMO, I'm hoping they'd are as good as AC II.

I just read that Assassin's Creed Unity and Rogue will not have multiplayer. They are focusing more on the the single player experience and co-op aspects. Good news IMO, I'm hoping they'd are as good as AC II.

I'm happy they left last gen and focused on current gen with Unity while not abandoning last gen with Rogue but I'm a bit skeptical about releasing two full AC titles in one year.
I won't be surprised if one of them, probably Rogue doesn't get good reviews.

just copped FF IX and FF X/x-2...the feels
I still need to replay X/X-2 and finish up the XIII series.

Copped IX awhile back to feel those feels but man it was a struggle to get though.

I'm at the end but can't beat the master until I get my level high enough...

I'm happy they left last gen and focused on current gen with Unity while not abandoning last gen with Rogue but I'm a bit skeptical about releasing two full AC titles in one year.
I won't be surprised if one of them, probably Rogue doesn't get good reviews.
supposedly Unity has been in the works for a couple of years. I can see Unity getting 8/10 and Rogue getting 6.5/10

I’m trying to trade in Arkham Origins tomorrow for Far Cry 3

I can do it for free if I beat Batman by tomorrow

I’m at that part where I just went to the morgue and examined the fake Bane

Am I close to beating the game?

There's not much left for the main story but quite a bit if you want to do all the side quests and end up fighting all the assassins.

For what it's worth I'm having far more fun trying to best my free flow combos just gliding around the city than I had in any real structured mission.

COD4 was definitely the best.

The whole reason I bought it was because of this thread. Word of mouf spread quick for that game. And man did we have some good times. :lol: :pimp:

The NT clan was dominate. I think the only time we really got a challenge was when we played each other. :lol:
definitely.

CoD trying to do too damn much nowadays.

Anyone know where I could preorder destiny limited edition for ps4? It's sold out everywhere I looked
Probably not getting one, Best Buy and a few other retailers have been issuing refunds for LE Destiny for taking too many pre-orders.

Sooo besides the DLC, what are the benefits of owning the limited or collectors editions of Destiny?

Back
Top Bottom