The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I just beat Far Cry 3

What a great game

I went with saving my friends at the end even though I wanted him to get the yambs

I'm glad I can still do stuff on the Island now that I beat the game

Anyone ever beat Fallout 3 and was pissed that you couldn't go back? :smh:

Bruh! i just read about this share play!!  man i'm  glad i went with sony this time around

i know im most likely late'

#xboxdead

Last edited:
Damb :lol: y'all turned on iyen quick..I remember when he used to get mad lulz when posting gifs about the xbone

Last edited:
This official #DRIVECLUB SteelBook is coming to EU/AUS/NZ. Unique artwork, inside & out. For pre-order only
pic.twitter.com/UyW1wb4y22
I dont know anything about DC or cared for it until I saw that red box art just now 
eek.gif

You've played more than the beta?

Oh, you haven't, and this is just a baseless opinion?

Like everything else you post in here?

Oh, ok. Cool. 
Yes I have.
Addressed next to none of the complaints that were raised post Beta........ 

Destiny isnt a good game to me, unless they going to do an entire overhaul of the game and its mechanics then I cant really see my opinion change. Skill gap is next to nonexistent. Anyone can consistently kill anyone, I dont want that from my shooters and I expected more from the company that build one of the most successful skill based shooters ever

i think we saw every single watche dogs PS with a canine replacing Aiden Pierce.  It was sooo funny. 

NOT!

Last edited:

i think we saw every single watche dogs PS with a canine replacing Aiden Pierce.  It was sooo funny. 

NOT!
You have my fav. doge avy.

When you're based enough, change your avy to this.

photo.jpg

39198_1571854573776_1157872547_31663366_5779158_n_400x400.jpg

Based Doge

Last edited:
So
So there's The Crew, Drive Club, and Project Cars? What order are they releasing and which one is more popular than the others?

So Drive Club is coming out first and it seems like NT is more excited about it. I'd like a racing game but I'll probably wait until all of them are out and check the reviews.

So
So Drive Club is coming out first and it seems like NT is more excited about it. I'd like a racing game but I'll probably wait until all of them are out and check the reviews.
I'm copping FH2 for the One and DriveClub for the PS4, two different types of racers which should be enough for me. I'd probably check out GT7 when that drops or GT6 if it comes to PS4 (which I doubt).

Starting this weekend I have the next 10 days off. I'm going to plat the TLOU:R and finally (hopefully) finish Lightning Returns

I just want an open world racer (burnout paradise)... Is drive club, the crew or forza horizons going to give me any of that?

I just want an open world racer (burnout paradise)... Is drive club, the crew or forza horizons going to give me any of that?
I know FH2 is open world but I didn't play Burnout Paradise so I don't know if it'll be exactly what you're looking for. You could probably just look up some videos on it or even look at old FH1 videos.

FH2 and the crew would be your choice. FH was the defining open world racer on the 360 to me.

FH2 dev. interview

FH2 is about having fun with your friends and enjoying your cars.

The Crew is being called a "Car-RPG."

You start with car then you level it up all the way.
[h2]Gameplay[/h2]
The Crew is an open and persistent world for racing across the United States.[sup][4][/sup] It takes 90 minutes to drive from coast to coast in-game.[sup][4][/sup] The single-player campaign is 20 hours long,[sup][5][/sup] and entails infiltrating criminal groups.[sup][4][/sup] Missions can be played alone, with friends, or with online co-op matchmaking.[sup][5][/sup] The multiplayer mode lets a maximum of 8 players to compete in races and other gametypes.[sup][5][/sup] There are no in-game loading screens or pauses.[sup][4][/sup] Players can also build cars with a tie-in app for iOS and Android.[sup][4][/sup]

I know FH2 is open world but I didn't play Burnout Paradise so I don't know if it'll be exactly what you're looking for. You could probably just look up some videos on it or even look at old FH1 videos.

Yeah I've seen some gameplay iyens posted in here but some has been open world and some that seems to be track.

Last edited:
Hopefully during the month of September, I can knock out some of my backlog. I don't plan on getting Destiny so I shouldn't be buying anything unless I get Xillia 2. I want to at least plat FF X-2 HD and Lightning Returns and beat a few more other titles. Once October hits, I got 2K15, DRIVECLUB and CoD: AW that will no doubt get countless hours. I can't wait
pimp.gif

Looks like you'll be using zero logic in this discussion
I'm out.
aa7167520d8d8be0c119080bfedf56aa.gif

do you stand on the Sony or MicroSoft side?

just asking cuz youre always posting XBONE stuff in this thread defending it.

can you compile a list of exclusives for XBONE?

i like the need for speed franchise more than any other car game out there. DC looks interesting, Forza looks like crap in that GIF with the car on skates.

also to those complaining about Destiny, what makes Halo better? serious question cuz i never played Halo but enjoyed the Destiny Beta. arent they similar in alot of ways? or is the hate just based off XBOX did it first?

Yeah I've seen some gameplay iyens posted in here but some has been open world and some that seems to be track so it's got me a little confused.
No worries.

FH2 is open world. You can do closed curcuit races, open world street races, and various showcase events. Such as racing a train.

The crew has supposedly 40 cars and supports 8 player matches

In FH2, there are social events where you play infected or king of the hill with 11 other people. Car meets and road trips where you just chill and drive with the homies.

Now the question is, will FH2 be the best open world racer to come out this year?

ibmpjgaRgqiZgb.gif

This 45min dev. interview should answer most of your questions.

Last edited:
Borrowed TLOU from my boy, everything was going cool till I ran until those things. I hate being frustrated from games, lol

in b4 someone mentions another racing game from a different platform, with EDM music, and attention seeking gifs.  

FH2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
2592380-1257256420-25606.gif

Vette comes with optional iceskates?
sick.gif
High speeds, wet roads, sudden braking combined with a turn in direction, cmon son.

You acting like he slid all the way into the rails and then into the cliffs
laugh.gif

I played FH1 and if the handling in 2 is anything like the 1st it'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom