The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I'm always in hotels during the week for work so I'll definitely be picking up the vita tv for remote play alone.

I've also heard a lot of great things about Diablo but between destiny and nhl coming next week and tlou plat there's no point in me getting it.

I got a beta invite for the crew a few days ago. It's pc only though so if anyone in here is interested shoot me a pm and it's yours.

I'm always in hotels during the week for work so I'll definitely be picking up the vita tv for remote play alone.

I've also heard a lot of great things about Diablo but between destiny and nhl coming next week and tlou plat there's no point in me getting it.

I got a beta invite for the crew a few days ago. It's pc only though so if anyone in here is interested shoot me a pm and it's yours.
I'd suggest you keep Diablo on the radar, though. Once you get bored of the other games, give it a shot. 

I'm going to try and scoop up a used copy of Diablo. I have a B2G1 coupon from GS that expires 9/30. I just need 2 other games that I can cop used.

I just looked at the video Amazon has for it and it has a flap cover that says PS Vita so I assume that it will play physical cards. I also read that it has 1GB of internal storage, that'll be great for game saves. Oct 14 can't come fast enough.

You can't use that 1GB space though when you put a memory card in.

You can't use that 1GB space though when you put a memory card in.
What
eek.gif

So let's say I'm playing Persona 4 Golden and I use a memory card to save. After I finish P4G, I put in Freedom Wars. If I want to save Freedom Wars data on the internal storage, I'd have to take out the memory card?

Should I aim for a specific vita model? Is the new slim the best? Thanks in advance :nerd:

Quick question, I'm trying to do Remote play with the Vita and it says on your PS4 to "Enable turning on PS4 through Network", does anyone know if this option is already on by default? Can't seem to get it to work from another location.

Velocity 2X getting rave reviews. Free on PS+. Sad that a few people will skip it completely simply because it's an indy.

Also, for the 4 people in here that care, Disgaea 5 was announced for PS4. 
smokin.gif

Can't wait to buy the game, say I am going to complete it, get destroyed like 3 hours in, then move onto something else. 
laugh.gif

Quick question, I'm trying to do Remote play with the Vita and it says on your PS4 to "Enable turning on PS4 through Network", does anyone know if this option is already on by default? Can't seem to get it to work from another location.
I believe it is, yes. I just turned my PS4 on now to check and the box was marked. I've never messed with the remote play options.

The box that is unchecked is the one that connects Vita directly to the PS4 without using Wifi.

Last edited:

I believe it is, yes. I just turned my PS4 on now to check and the box was marked. I've never messed with the remote play options.

The box that is unchecked is the one that connects Vita directly to the PS4 without using Wifi.
Damn, alright. I guess the internet is too slow here. Thanks man.

I just noticed PSN has Mass Effect Trilogy for about $14. I'm debating if I should get it.

Apparently it's being remastered for PS4/Xbone
I wouldn't pay $60 for it though. $14 seems worth the risk. I thought ME was boring when I played it back in 08-09 but I'm willing to give it another shot to see this "great" story I always hear about.

PSN: BLOWMYMIND247

GAMES:

2K15
MADDEN
DESTINY
DRIVE CLUB

I guess ill add NHL15 to that list, downloaded the demo and for someone who doesnt watch/play hockey i enjoyed the demo, 3-0 Rangers! :smokin

cant wait for Destiny yall!!!

i want a LE copy badly!!!! mad i slept on the pre order...

can anyone tell me how much is Best Buys GCU? doesnt say on the website. was comparing trade in values and for the 5 games i wanted to trade, im getting a better offer at GameStop surprisingly...

What :wow:

So let's say I'm playing Persona 4 Golden and I use a memory card to save. After I finish P4G, I put in Freedom Wars. If I want to save Freedom Wars data on the internal storage, I'd have to take out the memory card?

Yes, Internal storage can't be used in conjunction with external storage but it's not an issue really.

Yes, Internal storage can't be used in conjunction with external storage but it's not an issue really.
Seems kind of odd but like you said it really isn't an issue. I just wish I didn't have to get up from the couch to put in/take out the memory card
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom