The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

nice, i appreciate your insight on it. Looks like I'll be picking it up and giving it a go.

nice, i appreciate your insight on it. Looks like I'll be picking it up and giving it a go.
The story mode is about 10 hrs.

The controls are as good as cod's controls.

And the music is...
pimp.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10705-1379685877-39.gif

My limited edition finally arrived :smh:

Im pretty sure most you are level 20 by now :frown:

Imma start after work today PSN:asxtan10

RE Revelations 2 looks pretty sweet, I just don't know if I want to play through the first one

a few questions. how do i use the glimmer i receive when dismantling weapons? i dropped alot of my lower level stuff last night.downloaded the companion app a little while ago at work and was looking through it and i didnt even know that was currency. :smh:

according to the app ive logged a little over 3 hours. im a level 7 warlock. im using a Galahad-B as my primary, a Trajan-C as my special and a Darius-B as my heavy.. im liking it so far and i havent even left Earth yet. still running lower level maps with my boys who arent leveled up yet.

any tips tricks you guys can give me?

Just picked it up... add me....Aboumanyak .....will be on all night and weekend....can someone give me some tips? what class did you guys pick?

Just picked it up... add me....Aboumanyak .....will be on all night and weekend....can someone give me some tips? what class did you guys pick?
Create a fire team of your most reliable friends.

The auto rifle is the easiest gun to use.

In online, headshots will get you kills even if an enemy player gets the drop on you first.

Play on the harder difficulty to earn more xp, until you reach level 5.

After that, I'd reccomend inviting your friends to help you on the story missions/strike missons.

Hunter for me.

I liked the titan class when i played the beta.

If you play destiny enough, you'll have maxed out every class.

Do people not talk on PSN? :lol: I'm use to playing games on XBL where there's constant chatter.

Also if anyone plays at night like after midnight EST feel free to add me, PSN ID: pat10leather, I'll be on later.

I usually don't like to talk when I play unless I'm with my friends. If I'm playing by myself at home, I like to just play without being bothered by chatter.

Do people not talk on PSN? :lol: I'm use to playing games on XBL where there's constant chatter.

Also if anyone plays at night like after midnight EST feel free to add me, PSN ID: pat10leather, I'll be on later.
Its rare when people talk on psn I'm also used to Xbox where everyone talks. **** talking is better than no talking

I cant wait for the iron banner though its going to be fun.

:smokin

I saw you jump into our Fireteam last night and take off right away.:lol:

I was going to say, "Uhhh we might be doing some strikes that may not be too fun for you at level 8..."

who me?

Yea, your PSN is the same as your NT name, no?

Maybe I misread the name. 

yup, :lol:
I was starting a warlock

Been doing work in the crucible...

Dropping dude's left and right...

That Titan shoulder charge?
pimp.gif

I've been checking out the new WWE game and it looks great

But I haven't purchased a wrestling game since probably the first Smackdown

Worth getting?
Last wresting game I bought was HCTP.

I will be on 2k15 with you brother

Destiny is a lot of fun.

Lol @ saying it's BL in space like that's a bad thing.

Plus, BL was also set in space, :lol:

So many weird areas on Earth. Several are stacked with level 18-20 enemies (The Grotto being one) but have no reward and don't seem to go anywhere.

Do people not talk on PSN?
laugh.gif
I'm use to playing games on XBL where there's constant chatter.

Its rare when people talk on psn I'm also used to Xbox where everyone talks. **** talking is better than no talking
I'm convinced that you can only talk in Fireteams, PvE or PvP. Everyone I played with from NT chats it up.

Back
Top Bottom