The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

DriveClub--5-claves.gif

:x  my god

Incredible :wow:

Add me on PSN bros: bosKicKzZ

I'll be on Madden 15 soon enough, but right now its just Destiny and BF4.

:smokin

Lvl 19...

Playing with bums on crucible, my winning % is ****. I got the Shingen C, gun is trash. Don't see what the hype is.

Finally got the camera price matched at best Buy, screw Walmart.

Repped, I saw your post and called 888-best-buy, had a rep price match Amazon over the phone, for in store pickup. Dude said "Wow what a big difference in price". I'm not sure if I wanna return it after my facial scan.

I thought DRIVECLUB would've had tuning and all that other stuff. I'll probably be picking it up now. I'm not with all that realistic stuff :lol:

I thought DRIVECLUB would've had tuning and all that other stuff. I'll probably be picking it up now. I'm not with all that realistic stuff
laugh.gif
Same here. I'm not into Gran Turismo/Forza Motorsport.

I'll definately try driveclub since it's free.

Need some more folks to run wit on ps4 destiny. only played wit trap so far. add me y'all psn highduhboy206

I have Driveclub paid off out of my original PS4 launch bundle :lol:

I need to contact Lamestop and see if I can get it moved to a different title.

I'm still picking up DriveClub but I'm trying to get into racing sims. I just want a real challenge. Before I used to hate GT because I couldn't punish cars and screw around the way I could in NFS

eek.gif
 ^ Paying more for a steering wheel than the console it goes to? Nah 

Only thing along those lines that I would drop some serious coin on would be something along the lines of a rep F1 body with the steering wheel and pedals and a virtual reality helmet. That would be absolutely fantastic

Last edited:
Rad that the PT demo was purposely made to look like **** as to make gamers think it was an indy game. The real game will look incredible.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom