The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

b0ofsmfcqaanr-193rrt.png

I need to resubscribe to Edge. Best covers ever. And the content is great too.

Streaming Rogue Legacy The Last of Us MP

twitch.tv/swendro88

Last edited:
No it doesn't.

Microsoft stopped supporting the 360. Sony has continued supporting the PS3 and the Vita. 

If you feel the thread is too convoluted or moves to fast, unfortunately you are in the minority. Alot of us have all 3 systems and they tie together.

You could go to the hugely popular neutral gaming thread.

I know I'm late, but...

znrncy.jpg

Random but do any of ya'll remember which retailer it was that accepted returns of unopened games without a receipt for store credit?

Having so much fun with the battle arenas in inFAMOUS First Light. Really great game, especially for the price it's at.

Anyone thinks SONY will push back either BloodBorne or The Order 1886 so that they don't drop 2 weeks from each other?
I think The Order should get pushed back. Bloodborne is needed to kick start sales in Japan. Dark Souls sells well so it should do well in Japan and with the graphics that the The Order is pushing, it could always do with more polish.

I think The Order should get pushed back. Bloodborne is needed to kick start sales in Japan. Dark Souls sells well so it should do well in Japan and with the graphics that the The Order is pushing, it could always do with more polish.
im hoping neither get push back but it could be the order because if you look at some gameplay videos it always seemed to be a bit buggy or showing some sort of lag. But I've been waiting on it for so long and with the delays I think they polished the game enough. Now all I need is a RD for The Division :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Think this was missed but today is the last chance to register for the alpha of The Tomorrow Children.

Do so here :http://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/the-tomorrow-children-ps4/

Also, tonight will be the gameplay debut for the game

Catch the gameplay reveal of #TheTomorrowChildren w/ @dylancuthbert on Extra Life charity stream Friday @ 5pm PDT! http://t.co/L5qu3FC6bb
— Q-Games (@PixelJunkNews) October 24, 2014

Here's a few short videos about the game's tech

Looks gorgeous.

Last edited:
Watching some BloodBorne vids right now and i can't wait for this.

Need to read about The Witcher 3. I know it's based off a book and the first 2 games were huge on PC.

So my cousin and I would have a "draft" in 2k and trade all our players to our teams. Then we would have 7 game series, and the loser had to switch to a new team.

He's been in the army for like 3-4 years now so we haven't been able to do this, but with shareplay it looks like we can start doing it again.

Very cool.

I'm an hour into Indigo Prophecy for the original xbox. The game is made by Quantic Dream. Who also made Heavy Rain and Beyond 2 Souls.

So far, this game is better than B2S.

Hopefully this game is almost on par with Heavy Rain.

From what I've played so far, I'd recommend this game to any Heavy Rain/The Walking Dead fan.

If you don't own an xbox/360, you should be able to find a youtube walkthrough. Like the one below.

Back
Top Bottom