The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Sony is adding all these new features but the feature where my PS3 friends can see on my PS4 is still missing. Also when will we able to store music files or even have the capability to stream said music while we are playing the PS4.
Simply put they should just copy xbox live's system. I'm new to Sony and their online experience is just lagging. Granted their new to the paid service so there wasn't much of a need to develop it fully in the past, but still smh.. I can barely respond to messages and the playstation app is also very laggy.

I don't know why we don't have notifications for friends that get online but they give us notifications for friends that join parties? Smh

laugh.gif

Im excited to be in this thread 4 years from now when Sony is putting out update 4.5 to see what people are complaining about it not having. 

"WHEN WILL THEY USE SAVANNA SCRIPT FONT ON THE PS NOW TITLE SCREEN? THEY USED IT ON ATARI 2600, HOW DO THEY NOT HAVE IT HERE?".

:lol:

Im excited to be in this thread 4 years from now when Sony is putting out update 4.5 to see what people are complaining about it not having. 

"WHEN WILL THEY USE SAVANNA SCRIPT FONT ON THE PS NOW TITLE SCREEN? THEY USED IT ON ATARI 2600, HOW DO THEY NOT HAVE IT HERE?".

I need more stability updates.

That I will 100% agree on. As @bLaZ3n  mentioned too, its much too laggy.

They should be focused on that rather than any cosmetic or tertiary feature additions. 

I just wanna get rid of my PS3, but the simple fact that it can do more then my PS4, is the main reason im keeping it. Borderlands Pre-Sequal and Poker Night 2 are the only games I play on it, but no one with PS4 would even know this b/c they cant even see me while im playing Borderlands. :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone picking up Lords of the Fallen tomorrow? I just beat Shadow of Mordor of the weekend and looking for something else to play.

@stillindfted
If you like tps with light humor, check out plants vs zombies. It's a class based shooter with lots of style.

Last edited:
Make the PS store for the PS4 the definitive edition.  Themes, avys, Vita games, etc. 

Well if there's one man I trust on matters involving resolution, it's Alex Hutchinson of Ubisoft.

Thanks for putting our fears to rest, Ian.I

Last edited:
^i'm hyped to see how much wildlife is in the game. I found the wildlife in fc3 to be hilarious at times. For example, I'd be shooting dudes, then a big *** lizard starts biting my feet.

I wonder how Farcry 4 will compare to 3....

I bought 3 with little expectation and was pleasantly surprised. 

Far Cry 4 doesn't have that luxury.

I picked up 3 only after seeing some good things said about it. Some reviews have already said 4 is exactly the same as 3 but with more wildlife, different map and such...

I have a feeling ubi's turning it into the new assassins creed.

I bought a Sony BluRay player last Black Friday that plays movies and music from USB without worrying about the Cinavia copyright protection so it doesn't bother me as much that the PS4 doesn't play movies from USB.

I see why some people would be mad about that though...

I just wanna get rid of my PS3, but the simple fact that it can do more then my PS4, is the main reason im keeping it. Borderlands Pre-Sequal and Poker Night 2 are the only games I play on it, but no one with PS4 would even know this b/c they cant even see me while im playing Borderlands. :lol:

That's my game right there

I didn't know that not being able to see your friends on PS3 while you play on PS4 was a big deal :lol:

Back
Top Bottom