The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

If I remember correctly, you don't actually get a free game.
The 3 games you buy go from $60 to $40 each.
I remember someone asking this last holiday season.

In any case, I'd assume more retailers will have buy2get1 deals closer to BF time.

yea im aware of that, but i think last year one of the retailers made you return the "free" game or you had to ask specifically for a gift receipt or some**** for the one that you were bringing back.

not even sure what ima do. i want NHL15, TLoU, NBA2K15, Fifa15, Shadow of Mordor, WWE2K15, CODAW. SMH
hoping one of my boys is looking to get some games so we can get them for the low.

giphy.gif

@ddouble
850! That's literally the most time i've heard of someone playing a game.

Is Dissidia an endless game or is it one of those games with multiple endings?

I like ff13, but i've put in like 9 hours into it. I love the music.

After you've reached 100 hours in a game, what keeps you coming back to that specific game?
Dissidia's like a fighter/RPG mashup. There's a roster of characters but they all have character development like in RPG's. Every character starts at t Level 1 and you can level them up to 100 in arcade mode or against other players. Throw in Items and Summons into the mix and you've got what I think is a fighter with the most content and it's a PSP game! The majority of my time with the game was in single player since playing with others was limited to Ad-Hoc but it never got stale due to how much you could do.

For The FF games, 100 hours is just completing the story and doing the side quests. FFXIII took long because of the platinum. Burnout Paradise was just constant fun online and it had some of the best DLC which got me coming back. I'm terrible at most fighters but either them or racing games can keep me coming back if they have a lot of content and good mulitplayer.
Shantotto >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I would love a new dissidia on ps4

After getting PSTV, I thought Killzone Mercenary would be alot more fun with a DS3.

That game has maybe the worst feeling controls in all of FPS. 
laugh.gif

Wish I owned a 360 so I could try Last Odyssey, I love a good rpg...

They never ported it to PS?

Last edited:
Has anyone downloaded the evolve beta? If so do you know if I can download it from the PSN app on my phone? I redeemed the code from my phone but no option to download...

Has anyone downloaded the evolve beta? If so do you know if I can download it from the PSN app on my phone? I redeemed the code from my phone but no option to download...

i believe it automatically downloads, or is set to when you get home and power on the system. i think my Destiny Alpha Beta was like that.

i believe it automatically downloads, or is set to when you get home and power on the system. i think my Destiny Alpha Beta was like that.
Yeah it sets to download once you turn the ps4 on after getting home. I'm about to run it soon just gonna get some food first

i got like 12 Evolve Beta codes sent to my email last night. ill be posting them here in a few if anyone wants them. im just going to drop them so everyone has a fair shot. or shall we play a game?

i got like 12 Evolve Beta codes sent to my email last night. ill be posting them here in a few if anyone wants them. im just going to drop them so everyone has a fair shot. or shall we play a game?
The beta end on sunday and the lurkers would most likely swoop those codes up, if you posted them.

Ok, some people like to say they can't tell the dif between 900p and 1080p.

You totally can.

Shantotto >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I would love a new dissidia on ps4

I mained Cloud, Sephiroth, Squall and Lightning.

I didn't even play the others much and I still put in time in the game. Maybe it's time I boot the game up.

I would love a PS4 version.

Back
Top Bottom