The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Sony giving out 8 games instead of 6 in December for Playstation Plus users...

PS4
Injustice: Gods Among Us
Secret Ponchos
Titan Attacks! (Crossbuy; also available on PS3 and Vita)

PS3
Deadly Premonition 
Hitman HD Collection (Includes Hitman 2, Hitman: Contract, and Hitman: Blood Money)

Vita
Final Horizon

:nerd:

Still no Driveclub ehh...

:smh:

Be warned, the first 2 hitman games are tank controls (up is forward, down is back).  Blood Money without a doubt is the best in the entire franchise including Absolution.

Last edited:

Being discussed that Tales from the Borderlands may have a separate trophy list on PS3.

Double Platinum Trophy, CHEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 
That game is
pimp.gif

Is it cross buy?
No such luck. But it will go on sale for PS3 down the road I'm am sure so I'll scoop the complete edition next yer for like 10 bucks and play through again using different choices and still be getting trophies.

[h1]Ubisoft Apologizes for Launch Issues, Offers Free DLC[/h1]
Share.
More support is on the way.

By Brian AlbertFollowing a rocky launch for Assassin's Creed Unity, Ubisoft Montreal CEO Yannis Mallat apologized for the issues and is offering free DLC to all owners of the game.

"I want to sincerely apologize on behalf of Ubisoft and the entire Assassin's Creed team," Mallat said. "These problems took away from your enjoyment of the game, and kept many of you from experiencing the game at its fullest potential."

He continued, "To show our appreciation for your continued support, we’re making the upcoming Assassin’s Creed Unity Dead Kings DLC free for everyone. For Season Pass holders, we will also offer the choice of one additional game from a selection of Ubisoft titles for free."

START: Video Embed Content Widget END: Video Embed Content Widget

The eligible games are listed below. If you purchased Assassin's Creed Unity Gold Edition, which includes the season pass, you're entitled to a free game as well. Ubisoft is still in the process of setting up a system to process this offer, and will share an update soon.
  • The Crew
  • Far Cry 4
  • Watch Dogs
  • Assassin's Creed Black Flag
  • Rayman Legends
  • Just Dance 2015
Note: The season pass is no longer for sale. 

Once the Dead Kings DLC is available, you'll be able to find it through an in-game link. No release date is announced for it yet, but Ubisoft says it's "coming soon."

Patch 3 for Assassin's Creed Unity is rolling out this week, with over 300 fixes for stability, gameplay, progression and more. Ubisoft has said that "While you might notice some improvements to framerate as a result of Patch 3, we still have a future patch planned to further address framerate concerns."
globhead_dpad_red.png

poilib start

poilib end

Brian is an associate editor at IGN. You can follow him @albinoalbert on Twitter

^

I think he is commenting how the reveal looks waaaay more detailed than what actually released.

Ubisoft actually coming through for people who spent money on AC:U.

Kotaku's 12 best Vita games out right now...

Tearaway

Gravity Rush

Danganronpa 1 & 2

Rymdkapsel

Pixel Junk Shooter

Hotline Miami

Spelunky

Persona 4: Golden

Zero Escape: Virtues Last Reward

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD

Thmoas Was Alone

The Binding of Isaac

Hmmm ok.

What are you using?
a 750gb WD portable hdd from 2011. My brother dropped it, so it has no enclosure. It works fine though.

a 3tb WD external hdd from 2012. No issues.

My bro has a 2tb WD portable hdd, no issues as well.

That's most likely the next hdd I'll purchase.

Edit: I also had a 500gb WD portable hdd from 2011, but I gave that to my friend. That one had no issues as well.

Last edited:
 [h1]Ubisoft Apologizes for Launch Issues, Offers Free DLC[/h1][h1]"Thank you for making us more rich. Please accept These freebies that we've already been discounting."[/h1]
Share.
More support is on the way.

By Brian AlbertFollowing a rocky launch for Assassin's Creed Unity, Ubisoft Montreal CEO Yannis Mallat apologized for the issues and is offering free DLC to all owners of the game.

"I want to sincerely apologize on behalf of Ubisoft and the entire Assassin's Creed team," Mallat said. "These problems took away from your enjoyment of the game, and kept many of you from experiencing the game at its fullest potential."

He continued, "To show our appreciation for your continued support, we’re making the upcoming Assassin’s Creed Unity Dead Kings DLC free for everyone. For Season Pass holders, we will also offer the choice of one additional game from a selection of Ubisoft titles for free."

START: Video Embed Content Widget END: Video Embed Content Widget

The eligible games are listed below. If you purchased Assassin's Creed Unity Gold Edition, which includes the season pass, you're entitled to a free game as well. Ubisoft is still in the process of setting up a system to process this offer, and will share an update soon.
  • The Crew
  • Far Cry 4
  • Watch Dogs
  • Assassin's Creed Black Flag
  • Rayman Legends
  • Just Dance 2015
Note: The season pass is no longer for sale. 

Once the Dead Kings DLC is available, you'll be able to find it through an in-game link. No release date is announced for it yet, but Ubisoft says it's "coming soon."

Patch 3 for Assassin's Creed Unity is rolling out this week, with over 300 fixes for stability, gameplay, progression and more. Ubisoft has said that "While you might notice some improvements to framerate as a result of Patch 3, we still have a future patch planned to further address framerate concerns."  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom