The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

csxjxBi.gif

Evil within is buns
I thought so too
Damn, y'all really think so? I've been playing with my friend taking turns and it reminded us of those old school adventure games. Granted, we're only about 5 chapters in but nothing about it seemed bad so far. I like how the environments are like playgrounds where you can choose how you want to take out enemies. The upgrade system is cool and I'm really digging the atmosphere.

What didn't ya not like about it?  

There was someone who had posted on twitter, supposedly with inside info, that said that the SFV exclusivity was small potatoes in comparison to something that was going to be announced today.

I can't even imagine. 

I hope Crash isn't one of the big announcements. It won't be naughty dog and it won't be the same as it was back in the day. JRPGs are all we need :pimp: :lol:

Most of the guys who made crash aren't at ND anymore.
I'm sure Sony can find someone to develop it if they get the rights. Sanzaru did well with Sly: Theives in Time.

View media item 1291525

The one weekend of the year that i have to work :smh:

I have to go out too. :smh:

You going to try and watch the archive without getting spoilt?

Last edited:
Roughly hour and a half from now.

Might be able to see the first our but knowing Sony and conferences they'll start late and it'll be 2 hours long.

Evil within is buns

I thought so too

Damn, y'all really think so? I've been playing with my friend taking turns and it reminded us of those old school adventure games. Granted, we're only about 5 chapters in but nothing about it seemed bad so far. I like how the environments are like playgrounds where you can choose how you want to take out enemies. The upgrade system is cool and I'm really digging the atmosphere.

What didn't ya not like about it?  
Honestly it's very bland, I thought it would be more like dead space challenging but at least you had ammo, it's also not scary at all , the shooting should have been more like last of us, it needed a better cover /stealth mechanic I just didn't like it

I been holding on buying a ps4... I really want the anniversary edition.. Any info yet?

People the ps4 20th anniversary edition is gonna be sold via by lottery and you can sign up from the 6th (today) to the 10th and if you win you will be able to pre order the system. (source) sony japan

I saw this in the twitch comments 

Back
Top Bottom