The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

$229.96 for PS+ and PSNow at retail 

I wan to stay it's steep but then I think about how much I willing spend on one pair of shoes and it's not so bad

Colin and Greg quit IGN. 
mean.gif

Damn I thought it was just a joke. Those are the only two guys I really check for on IGN. I always thought Colin did good and fair reviews on JRPGs.

Yea, they are still doing Beyond (although they made sure to say it could end at any time) as freelancers, but like you said, Colin's reviews on RPG's were very helpful to me. I really dont have much of a reason to check iGN now.

They are going off on their own under Kinda Funny Gaming which will do streams, podcasts, ect. but sounds like it'll be subscription based. 

Yea, they are still doing Beyond (although they made sure to say it could end at any time) as freelancers, but like you said, Colin's reviews on RPG's were very helpful to me. I really dont have much of a reason to check iGN now.

They are going off on their own under Kinda Funny Gaming which will do streams, podcasts, ect. but sounds like it'll be subscription based.
Same here. Aside from them two, the only other person I check out is Bobbya and that's just for his CoD commentary vids.

I'll check out their new gig as long as it's free.

I enjoyed B2S. Wasn't as epic as Heavy Rain but it's still a decent game with a great story. Most of the complaints I've read are about how the plot and story is structured - It jumps back and forth.

Last edited:
really? i never got to play it cuz i had xbox but it looked so cool. it didnt deliver then huh
The story is okay...I don't like the way it's presented because it's not told in chronological order (which makes some decisions you make in the game pointless since they hold no weight in the story) and it's mostly...hell almost every confrontation is a QTE. It feels like a movie more than anything else but just made to be a game. I couldn't get into it at all...I could probably give you a full review of the game :lol:

Last edited:
really? i never got to play it cuz i had xbox but it looked so cool. it didnt deliver then huh
It was okay to me. Somewhere between "eh" and good. I forced myself through it to experience the storyline and acting.

Acting, absolutely on point. Visuals, far better than Heavy Rain. Storyline, I really didn't like how it was fragmented (scenes not chronological, time periods all over the place), but it was still decent to me (the whole paranormal element [that's not horror/thriller] wasn't grabbing me much). Gameplay, identical to Heavy Rain. It's slow at times but the writer/director did pitch it as more of an "interactive cinema" than a game.

Worth the $8 from a Sony Store closure.

I looked at heavy rain like a season long tv show. Only one episode was enjoyable to me, which was the episode where Ellie met those homeless people.

Excited to hit up the post office to get Farcry 4, Dragon Age, and Wolfenstein today. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

Excited to hit up the post office to get Farcry 4, Dragon Age, and Wolfenstein today. 
nthat.gif
I enjoyed Wolfenstein quite a bit. I wouldn't mind some DLC. Hopefully it gets a sequel. Easy plat too
smokin.gif

Far Cry 4 was kind of disappointing imo. I'm not sure what I was expecting but it just didn't live up to the hype for me. Traded it in but will pick up again when it's less than $20

Back
Top Bottom