The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Yeah I never saw the appeal in saints row 3 but I kept hearing people say that saints row 4 is better than 3 and just embraces the ridiculousness completely.
um no 3 was def better 4 was just to much... it was like gta and infamous had a ******ed baby 3 was a kinda toon version of gta... wasnt ppl flying 100 ft from building to building or legs turning to rockets etc.... 

after the last one saints row just done got waaaaay outta hand, over the top, and ridiculous and not in a good way
Yeah I never saw the appeal in saints row 3 but I kept hearing people say that saints row 4 is better than 3 and just embraces the ridiculousness completely.
3 was cool. Had awesome guns and vehicles and the characters were hilarious and the story surprisingly wasn't bad.

4 gave you ******* superpowers but the story sucked and guns and vehicles were pretty much useless for an overwhelming majority of the game.

4 was REALLY cool with the superpowers and feeling invincible, but 3 was definitely the better game.

His PSN ID is in the description if you didn't hear it.
To Distance itself from FFXIII

Spinoffs sell less than the numbered titled FF's so this will help in sales. It has a big budget and seeing the scope of the game, it makes sense too for it to be a numbered title.

Lowkey annoyed Walmart would not honor the kmart price match for Infamous. Lady was like "this is a big price drop off I have to show my manager" came back, and said because Kmart has it for $40 and we're selling it for $50 we can not price match it 
eyes.gif
 I'll go in there later at night and show @Tawainehel  post of his receipt just in case the next person in electronic BS me  #Finesse 

Last edited:
Yall should of just grabbed infamous from Amazon for $20 yall spending $6 in gas back and forth to Walmart.

I was gonna play it yesterday but ran TLOU with Roach again. I'm getting better, the chalkenges are fun and annoying. I know imma kill my civilians soon cuz I can't feed Em lol

Wait, why was the title changed from "Versus 13" to "FF XV"?

Alright who's going to add Kevin Hart on PSN. :lol:
His PSN ID is in the description if you didn't hear it.
To Distance itself from FFXIII

Spinoffs sell less than the numbered titled FF's so this will help in sales. It has a big budget and seeing the scope of the game, it makes sense too for it to be a numbered title.

Ah, I see.

Hmmm really?

So what does that mean people without playstation plus can play online now for a weekend?

I've already got PS+ so that kinda does nothing for me....

Yeah Xbox does this all the time. Its usually for people who don't have plus so they can try it out,get hooked then buy the sub after its over.

Yeah I know XBOX does them a couple times a year. I never paid for a sub til I got XB1/ PS4...

Those black friday deals better be on Fleek next year cuz there is no way I'm dropping over 100 in subs this time next year.

Last edited:
Yeah I know XBOX does them a couple times a year. I never paid for a sub til I got XB1/ PS4...

Those black friday deals better be on Fleek next year cuz there is no way I'm dropping over 100 in subs this time next year.

This might be a europe thing but after my sub lapsed. I got an email from Sony offering me 2 months extra so I got 14 for the price of 12 months. Nothing spectacular but something to look out for.

The last game I bought for retail was Forza Horizon 2. Besides that I've not bought a $60 since Skate, which released in 2007.

Edit: Besides Super Smash Bros Wii U/Super Smash Bros Brawl

I've gotten/sold TONS of games on 99g.
  • Every wii u exclusive besides ssb
  • pretty much every new game with the exception the ones that I'm not interested in
  • Halo, sunset, dragon age 3, etc
  • older gems from the wii, 360, ps3 era
  • blurays
I'm already working out a trade with a dude who could get me Dying Light.

If that game sucks, I can sell it back quickly.

The best way I'd describe 99gamers is that it's what gamefly wishes it was.

Purchase a game, then sell it back when you're done.

You too can flourish off of 99gamers.com.

I can show you the way.

Edit: To put it into more perspective, I bought Far Cry 4 xb1 on there. Then I traded it for Dragon Age 3. 2 games for the price of one.
smokin.gif

The last game I bought for retail was Forza Horizon 2. Besides that I've not bought a $60 since Skate, which released in 2007.
Edit: Besides Super Smash Bros Wii U/Super Smash Bros Brawl
I've gotten/sold TONS of games on 99g.
  • Every wii u exclusive besides ssb
  • pretty much every new game with the exception the ones that I'm not interested in
  • Halo, sunset, dragon age 3, etc
  • older gems from the wii, 360, ps3 era
  • blurays
I'm already working out a trade with a dude who could get me Dying Light.
If that game sucks, I can sell it back quickly.

The best way I'd describe 99gamers is that it's what gamefly wishes it was.
Purchase a game, then sell it back when you're done.
You too can flourish off of 99gamers.com.
I can show you the way.
View media item 1348063
Edit: To put it into more perspective, I bought Far Cry 4 xb1 on there. Then I traded it for Dragon Age 3. 2 games for the price of one.:smokin

Raise your hand if you don't know that 99gamers is totally awesome by now.

man once i found out about it ive been using it ever since. just copped a 3DS two fridays ago and have gotten 3 games already from on there with the coins ive had sitting since last year. now if i can only find SSB or Pokemon Ruby or Sapphire for the low. lol

Back
Top Bottom