The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Don't feel bad. I picked Up 2 new games as well and all of sudden yesterday I got an urge to replay Tales of Graces F
laugh.gif
Don't you have a sub for FFXIV too?  I'll try that game next year when i'm planning on moving, and out of a job possibly.  
mean.gif

Last edited:

I can digital DL and share The Order with a homey right? If I can spend $30 ill cop Day 1. Gotta try to finish Dying Light before that tho.
Yes. Same as X1. They'll put it up for pre-load sometime next week so as soon as midnight comes, both of you can play if you want.

Don't you have a sub for FFXIV too?  I'll try that game next year when i'm planning on moving, and out of a job possibly.  
mean.gif
Yeah I play with my brother occasionally. This weekend I'm going to try and put in some massive hours with him and possibly try a raid. I told him I'd at least try a raid before giving up on FF XIV. I don't mind putting 200+ hours into a game knowing that there is an eventaul end game and that I can move on to another game afterwards. That's not the case with an MMO.

That's definitely not in the US, those games would be locked up in case entirely, or individually.

How do you guys deal with the glare?  Any suggestions?

This how my TV looks in the day...I have to use my playstation tv in my daughter's room just to play COD or Shadow during the day because the game is so dark...

How do you guys deal with the glare?  Any suggestions?

This how my TV looks in the day...I have to use my playstation tv in my daughter's room just to play COD or Shadow during the day because the game is so dark...
that tv looks like its maybe 11 feet from a HUGE window. the window also has no real curtain on it. the tv is completely parallel to that huge window. you're screwed in that room outside of moving the tv, or getting some medium+ weight curtains

Tough guy? Me? YOUR name is murk em. Its time u re evaluate things "bruh"

boost says kz needs to vamoose yet its my opinion which needs be rendered invalid....ok.

ANYWAYS Yen have u tried papo yet?
Tough guy? Me? YOUR name is murk em. Its time u re evaluate things "bruh"

boost says kz needs to vamoose yet its my opinion which needs be rendered invalid....ok.

ANYWAYS Yen have u tried papo yet?

Looks at Sn...... :lol:. Brother I made this account when I was 15 years old (probably the same age you're around since all you do is troll).
Re-evaluate things? when you post irrelevant stuff on a PSN Thread? Ya, ok. Get out, you should be In school learning how to properly say your ABC's.

that tv looks like its maybe 11 feet from a HUGE window. the window also has no real curtain on it. the tv is completely parallel to that huge window. you're screwed in that room outside of moving the tv, or getting some medium+ weight curtains
Doesn't matter what position I move it, it's going to be parallel to all the windows because of the layout of my place.   My tv is far away from the window parallel and on the side...Almost like 30 ft.

The curtains doesn't help because in my bedroom is my Flat screen on the wall and just like the living room - the windows are right next to it.

Someone told me about these sheds I can order...but, I am not willing to spend over $1200 for some sheds....  I  thought you could buy a screen cover something like with computer moniters

Last edited:

Curtains?
Doesn't work...I have them in my bedroom...Same issue.
I wish I had this issue, safe to assume you aren't in NYC lol.

My personal suggestion is a monitor anyway for gaming, I can tell the difference in the colors and response compared to a TV. I switched like a week ago and now I love it.

Grabbed the monitor for under $100 off Craiglist

Last edited:

My personal suggestion is a monitor anyway for gaming, I can tell the difference in the colors and response compared to a TV. I switched like a week ago and now I love it.

Yeah this sucks. I am on the top floor of my building. In Atlanta...

I have a monitor for work...I don't want to play on that small monitor lol 

I have a big tv for that reason...

this is what its looking like to get the idea:

Yeah this sucks. I am on the top floor of my building. In Atlanta...

I have a monitor for work...I don't want to play on that small monitor lol

I have a big tv for that reason...

this is what its looking like to get the idea:
bro trust switching wasn't ideal, Im use to gaming on big screens also but I see the difference now. I haven't turned my TV on all week lol. Just a thought but yeah hopefully those black out joints work, its def needed with your set up

Looks at Sn...... :lol:. Brother I made this account when I was 15 years old (probably the same age you're around since all you do is troll).
Re-evaluate things? when you post irrelevant stuff on a PSN Thread? Ya, ok. Get out, you should be In school learning how to properly say your ABC's.

Stop ull never get me. forst off nothing i post un-ps-related. Second, if uve been here so long ud know who i was and the reasons ive stated un the past why i choose not to be grammatically correct. Spelling typos r mostly due to using the confounded iphone keyboard anyways....may the rest of ur day find you well and at peace

I don't e-stalk folks to know who you are :lol:. A clear troll is obvious and you sir showed your skirt when you first made your appearance. Carry on though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom