The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I knew there was a reason that Fighting Force 2 was trash, I just couldn't remember :lol:

I remember when I first got my ps4 in 13 and posted here how there are no next gen games available, and was told
WUT??? WE HAVE BEST GAME LINEUP EVERRRRRERR

ya...1 1/2years later a whole bunch of remasters

It hurts some people for some reason, I don't care about Sony, all I care about is my dam enjoyment and entertainment. Cape on my brothas.

Last edited:
I remember when I first got my ps4 in 13 and posted here how there are no next gen games available, and was told

It hurts some people for some reason, I don't care about Sony, all I care about is my dam enjoyment and entertainment. Cape on my brothas.
Ok?

Well, no one forced you to buy the console. Maybe next time wait for more games that interest you.

is dbz xenoverse like sagas or is it mor like the countless other fighting games they made?
XV ws made by dimps. Who made the budookai series. They've stated that XV's fighting system is similar to budokai tenkaichi.

If you have extra cash, cop an xb1 or wiiu.

$ony's most recent exclusive flopped, so you'll have to wait until Uncharted 4 graces the stage.

Last edited:
Video Games have been delivering for me I don't know what ya'll talking about. I am just happy to be able to take a break from life and play here and there :lol:

Haven't watched a single second of that naruto show.  I might watch try and start it when i have time.  I have a few questions...

How is the dub compared to the sub?

Did they finish the series dubbed?

Is it any good?

Haven't watched a single second of that naruto show.  I might watch try and start it when i have time.  I have a few questions...

How is the dub compared to the sub?

Did they finish the series dubbed?

Is it any good?
naruto is too big of a commitment that I wouldn't reccommend.

I'm not one of those subs>dubs ppl, so the dub is just fine.

You're better off just reading the manga to catch up. Which i think is 700 chapters.

series is not all dubbed

Naruto is one of the greatest shows I've seen, but it's a huge commitment.

It's like trying to put someone onto dbz, who didn't catch it.

Just play the game, then learn the lure later.

It'd take 200+ hours to learn naruto lure, not worth it just to enjoy a game.

Last edited:
waiting on J-Stars Victory VS+

Himura Kenshin
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom