The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Did they show the order?
No. Mentioned but didnt show anything.
not enough time to make another CG trailer I guess
mean.gif

The PS4 already passed the FCC certification and it looks like the hardware is ready, but who knows if all of the software would of been ready that early. November 15th isn't a bad date. It's just reassuring that they could actually announce a date.

Thanks for keeping me updated while at work.  Kept me entertained for a while, ready to see what M$ comes up with

I wouldn't expect to see Square at the VGA's. The VGA's are really corny anyway. I just wait for the game announcement trailers to go online. It's brutal trying to watch one of those.

Square are also notorious for announcing games early. It's best to forget their games exist until they finally resurface in retail form. I waited 5-6 years for Final Fantasy Versus XIII XV.

Did they show the order?

No. Mentioned but didnt show anything.

not enough time to make another CG trailer I guess :smh:

Another? At the beginning of the trailer it says that it is all in-engine.

I won't believe it until I see some gameplay, in engine trailers are still trailers

When the game comes out looking like Mario 64, you can rub it in.

When the game comes out looking like Mario 64, you can rub it in.
Not trying to rub anything in, The order was the only game sony showed at E3 that had my interest, I want more info on it

CRAP!!! I'm leaving for Vegas on the morning of November 15th!

Does anyone know Gamestop's policy on holding a preorder???

I wouldn't expect to see Square at the VGA's. The VGA's are really corny anyway. I just wait for the game announcement trailers to go online. It's brutal trying to watch one of those.

Square are also notorious for announcing games early. It's best to forget their games exist until they finally resurface in retail form. I waited 5-6 years for Final Fantasy Versus XIII XV.

Over seven years ago. I remember being on NT and being so hyped in the PS3 thread. :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom