The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

First Uncharted, now Homefront: The Revolution?

Are you kidding!?!?!??

Sike no one cares
 First Uncharted, now Homefront: The Revolution?

Are you kidding!?!?!??

Sike no one cares
I thought this game was cancelled or something
laugh.gif

Yeah, the tweet should've read "Homefront: The Revolution is still a thing."

don't home front got a new developer or something? i think the studio that acquired it is like 100x better than THQ ever was.

I'm pretty sure it's Deep Silver, the guys who made Dead Island.

edit: According to wikipedia, it's Crytek UK and Deep Silver Dambuster Studios.

Last edited:
the first homefront was bad although the MP was fun. I've been excited about the next homefront after hearing about the devs involved i mean it can't get any worse than the first 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I just got my shipping email from SE. i hope I can get it Saturday or at least Monday to start the week off right.

Titanfall founder and CEO Vince Zampella has confirmed Titanfall 2 is in development and will be released on multiple platforms.

Titanfall 2 confirmed, coming to X1, PS4 and PC.

edit: oops, too late
laugh.gif

Last edited:
QbUgO0d.gif

Yea...

Patience is definitely going to be a prerequisite for this game.

Last edited:
Helldivers...

In like 2-3 months , the hype train will pick up as all of the video game cheap skates get it free via PS Plus, discover its awesome and start singing its praises.

The game is fantastic...It needs a timed playable demo of 2-3 hours to let people experience it.

Last edited:

Helldivers...

In like 2-3 months , the hype train will pick up as all of the video game cheap skates get it free via PS Plus, discover its awesome and start singing its praises.

The game is fantastic...It needs a timed playable demo of 2-3 hours to let people experience it.
I read somewhere the devs confirmed they aren't going to make it free on PS Plus for quite some time.  Regardless, more people definitely need to try it out.

I read somewhere the devs confirmed they aren't going to make it free on PS Plus for quite some time.  Regardless, more people definitely need to try it out.
But let's be honest...if you are a dev, what else are you going to say...Nobody is going to wittingly chill their game sales by saying, "yea...this will be free in late May"...even if that was the god's honest truth.

So I take what they say with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom